Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Break Rogue Vanish/Stealth with Engineering

Discussion on Break Rogue Vanish/Stealth with Engineering within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you happen to get jumped by a Rogue and he runs off mid-fight to vanish and regroup/heal, simply summon a Gnomish Battle Chicken(230 Engineering) - it will automatically find him, stealth or not. For some reason the Chicken ignores stealth, and goes after your attacker.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DK Gaurantee to get rogue out of stealth
05/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I discovered this yesterday when I was dueling a rogue. Apparently the way they changed blood boil is you cannot use the spell unless there is enemy within 10 yards, regardless if they're stealth or not. It also works with druid I will clarify what exactly is blood boil (3.1 version) You can now use it any time even if the targets don't have disease. But you can only use it if there is enemy within 10 yards of you. So you can spam blood boil without triggering blood runes unless rogues...
[Rogue] Stealth while being in combat (without a special skill)
01/30/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
You can just switch out Evasion with Stealth to stealth whenever you want - you will still be in combat when fighting mobs cause it doesnt cancel that =/ but its very useful in pvp ^^ i only got a low lvl rogue which means i only tested it with evasion rank 1 evasion rank 1 9d 14 stealth f8 06
Engineering: Rogue vs Hunter, 1st hit
11/18/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
When hunters decide to be douchebags and set up a fun anti-rogue camp with traps and flares, use your gnomish MC cap to MC the hunter. He will come to you, and most of the time if he has a pet it will get trapped. Then tell the hunter to stay put, or attack his pet if he has one. If he attacks his pet he may use cooldowns like rapidfire or scattershot. Anyway the point of this is so you can restealth, and get off a cheapshot or ambush. Put on your regular helmet after you MC. It will not...
Become immune to rogue stealth-attacks
10/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
If you say /lay, you of course will lay down. The trick with this is, if you hear the stealthing sound of a nearby rogue, he will be unable to use attacks that require them to be behind you (backstab, ambush, etc).