Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue - autoleveling

Discussion on Rogue - autoleveling within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 09/15/2006, 14:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, using only the color of specific pixel is a good idea
Is think i'm gonna code my own.

But how do you do to "detect" on the screen the
monster ? Clicking tab only select the nearest mob, but how to go near the mob ?

Edit : ...throws a knife...
Old 09/15/2006, 15:02   #17

Wieso immerwieder solche alten Threads ausgegraben werden ~.+!
Old 09/20/2006, 13:08   #18

Hi, i woild like to know if u can use the .ini to change stuff cos i have heard u carnt at all because the info if in the sever

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Classic Rogue [B] Rogue (Rang 14, Dual Warglaive)
05/13/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 12 Replies
Deutsch # Angebot Ich suche einen Account, auf dem sich Folgendes befindet: Schurke Level 60 Equipment T2 aufwärts(!) (T2 muss vollständig sein)
WTT LVL 95 ROGUE KATAR FOR LLVL 95+ KNIGHT,ROGUE,SORCERER HATZRING USA LC
04/10/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
THE ROGUE DOESNT HAVE ARMOR OR GOLD ON IT.I DONT WANT ARMOR OR GOLD ON UR CHARACTER EITHER IF U DONT WANNA GIVE IT TO ME.PM ME IF UR INTERESTED
[Request]An autoleveling bot
07/23/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Something that will attack enemies as you are away from your computer. This would be greatly appreciated. If they don't exist then don't cuss me just tell me, I don't know all that much about MPG hacking even if I wish I did.
Using Monster.dat for Autoleveling
06/08/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Some time ago I had to level up my weapon proficiency, and after about 10 percent I decided I didn't want to do it by myself. ;) I tried a couple bots, but most of them glitched after a few minutes, or just plain didn't work for what I needed, so I came up with the idea of editing Monster.dat. How I will show you to do this is using this Monster.dat encrypter and decrypter found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...ST&am p;f=85&t=10994 Follow the instructions in the post and...
autoleveling bow/mage/ranged ver. 1
04/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Open up ACTool and paste in the macro below Constants attackKey = 2 // set this to whatever your Ranged key is. Sne = 8 // select nearest enemy Key sitKey = x closeKey = deselectKey = stopkey = /////////////////1032 X 802////////////////////////