Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Polearm From Ony Is Glitched! Weapons For The Raid

Discussion on Polearm From Ony Is Glitched! Weapons For The Raid within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Polearm From Ony Is Glitched! Weapons For The Raid

The new polearm from ony 10 man has a "use" effect that is supposed to change the stats on the item (just like the hunter bow back in the day), but instead just makes a new weapon! With the new 2 hours on it, you can trade it to the raid and they can keep multiplying!

this will probably be fixed very soon though

Old 09/27/2009, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
müsste man damit dann nicht auch ziemlich viel gold verdienen können? O.o
also ich mein jetzt, du nimmst die waffe, machst die Use-Funktion wodurch ja ne 2. entsteht und verkaufst die, und immer so weiter? ^^
Old 09/27/2009, 22:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
... is doch bop..
er meint,dass man die waffe im raid oder den leuten 2 stunden danach noch die ganzen waffen reintraden kann..
geht aber bestimmt schon nichtmehr
Old 09/28/2009, 08:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
die waffe hat nur noch eine aufladung. kannst sie aber immernoch weitertraden und die eine behalten. wird aber sicher auch noch gefixed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Glitched Pre Searing Items
02/22/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Let me know what u got and price. Also looking for Black Dyes and Rare Minipets EDIT: Paying with Paypal or Post Money Please keep the thread in english
Chracter Glitched on EVO
03/01/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
ok, so i just won PKT YAY right >.> then a bit later i realized, my merchant is canceled (i have that X icon on all gears). Then i realize my Gold Donation got erased, but i still shows my 1bil gold and me being Marquis. and now it shows im offline even when im on(as showed on the screen shot taken by a frnd). any help is greatly appreciated. PS: I posted here cuz more ppl look at the forums here >.>
Glitched monsters?
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I've noticed every so often, a monster takes a lot less damage than normal and doesn't give exp or weapon prof, and I was wondering if anyone knows what causes this? I've been told by some people that this is caused by the packets that botters send, but I didn't know what to believe, so I thought I'd ask here, because if anyone would know, you guys would =) +thanks to any useful answers.
Glitched Upgrading?
11/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
B4 i uped my elite+1 coro at tc and i got a sock in it :D . after i logged off and came back on later and i tried to up it again it said that i must repair the item. then i went to the storekeeper and repaired it.didnt work >:o Then i went to godlyartisan and he said it was fully reped. lastly i went to the market AND the tc uppers and BOTH DIDNT WORK :? someone tell my what i should do please?
glitched guards
09/30/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
somebody once posted that if u pk a guard and quickly have sumone who is rb spawn there guard right on the town guard that when the town guard re-spawns it will no longer attack. if i were to do this to both of the guards in MZ and some lvl 50 archer lured a dove there, would the guard attack and kill the dove or not?