Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trick: Bypass Wintergrasp Kick

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trick: Bypass Wintergrasp Kick

When you queue for Wintergrasp, but not are not invited, you are kicked everytime you try to re-enter.

How to bypass this:

Most people already know that you can stay with your flying mount above the battle, and still earn one mark, whether you win or lose. (since you have no rank)

Here is the trick: If you get invited in one of the wg raid, you will be close enough to be credited for the Honor Kills from your raid. Therefore you will gain max rank quickly, and you will get 3 marks if your faction wins. (you still aren't allowed to land)

To get an invite, you can pretend that the auto-invite didn't work for you (It happens often, especially if you are already in a raid when you are called for battle).

++Since you are out of range, you will not be kicked if afk,
++You get honor from your raid HK + towers / end of battle etc
++You get credit for quest objectives completed ("toppling the towers" completed even thought the towers are on the other side of the map)

Move above the fightings to get more HK