Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Crit buff infinite stack (unendlich kritischen Buff)

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 33
Crit buff infinite stack (unendlich kritischen Buff)




advanta is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 16
its working! tested before a hour. thx dude


sooji is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,544
Received Thanks: 332
danke mann , direkt mal testen
Waller66 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 8
Wo ist das gebiet denn!!!11!

Mal ganz ehrlich ich spiel 4 Jahre WoW Und hab das noch nie gesehen.. >_<


Kann mir mal einer das gebeit erläutern? :P


DasHolz is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by maus418 View Post
Wo ist das gebiet denn!!!11!

Mal ganz ehrlich ich spiel 4 Jahre WoW Und hab das noch nie gesehen.. >_<


Kann mir mal einer das gebeit erläutern? :P
sagt der typ im video doch sogar?
"Today we are in the western plaguelands" -> Westliche Pestländer
laurenz1337 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenz1337 View Post
sagt der typ im video doch sogar?
"Today we are in the western plaguelands" -> Westliche Pestländer
Er will mein Englisch nicht verstehen. Ich bin nicht überrascht. Englisch Leute nicht mein Englisch zu verstehen.

Würde nicht-englische Muttersprachler wie ich meine Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln zu laden? Ich werde glücklich sein, dies zu tun, wenn es ein Publikum. Alle Deutschen, die ich treffe sprechen perfekt Englisch, so dass ich nicht sicher bin, wenn einer das muss.
advanta is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 2287
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,508
Received Thanks: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by advanta View Post
Er will mein Englisch nicht verstehen. Ich bin nicht überrascht. Englisch Leute nicht mein Englisch zu verstehen.

Würde nicht-englische Muttersprachler wie ich meine Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln zu laden? Ich werde glücklich sein, dies zu tun, wenn es ein Publikum. Alle Deutschen, die ich treffe sprechen perfekt Englisch, so dass ich nicht sicher bin, wenn einer das muss.
Keep writing in english. Most of the people here have no problem with it.
J-ىlaught is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 1
awesome thx


torresmo01 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Buff Stack
Is there anything out there with which u can make all the buffs stack? so that for example a tyrant can use all his totems at once? thx for help
3 Replies - Lineage 2
LEUTE ! Buff stack :D
Soooo.. ich habe mir die Freiheit genommen um ein bisschen nachzuforschen und ich bin auf ein Ergebnis gestoßen : der Buff Stack funktioniert noch...
6 Replies - Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions
BUFF STACK!!!!!
Buff Stack Don&#39;t blame me if it everyone knows :) English: Explanation of the "double buff" bug (tested only on private servers with C1):
5 Replies - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Buff Stack without L2W
I used the search engine but nothing, all topics are about buff stacks with L2W but i have to say that one guy made me 3 accumens and i was ...
4 Replies - Lineage 2
Buff stack ?
Hello guys Anybody know how to use buff stack in Lineage2world.com server ? I tried with some method but it didnt work . :( because they have...
2 Replies - Lineage 2



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.