Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Use Blizzard UI-Protected Functions

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 758
Received Thanks: 659
Use Blizzard UI-Protected Functions

As of right now you can use /dump to do any Blizzard-Protected function...move your character, jump, cast a spell only if there are diseases on the target, etc. The possibilities are near endless.


Not sure if this was intended or not, but as I was updating the wowwiki Macro API, I noticed the new /dump command in Blizzard_DebugTools allows users to execute PROTECTED functions from the command line.

For instance, if I type the following:
/script JumpOrAscendStart()

I get an error saying that I can't do that due to it is a function only available to the UI.

Now, if I type this:
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()

I get a little message from the dump tool and my character jumps! This works in combat too.

I really like this addition, and I hope the functionality to display values is kept, but I wonder if code execution was an unintended side-effect.



jitsuk is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
As of right now you can use /dump to do any Blizzard-Protected function...move your character, jump, cast a spell only if there are diseases on the target, etc. The possibilities are near endless.


Not sure if this was intended or not, but as I was updating the wowwiki Macro API, I noticed the new /dump command in Blizzard_DebugTools allows users to execute PROTECTED functions from the command line.

For instance, if I type the following:
/script JumpOrAscendStart()

I get an error saying that I can't do that due to it is a function only available to the UI.

Now, if I type this:
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()

I get a little message from the dump tool and my character jumps! This works in combat too.

I really like this addition, and I hope the functionality to display values is kept, but I wonder if code execution was an unintended side-effect.
If this relly works ( i test that later ), i will do funny things with this vor my bot xD


tiger.lily is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,509
Received Thanks: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger.lily View Post
If this relly works ( i test that later ), i will do funny things with this vor my bot xD
l2english

also, thank you op
Neli is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Mh... ich hatte das schonmal wo anders gesehen, aber ich weis nicht wofür das gut sein soll?! Kann mir mal bitte einer auf deutsch sagen was das bringt und ob das für caster gebrauchen kann?


mOxitX is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 1438
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,216
Received Thanks: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by mOxitX View Post
Mh... ich hatte das schonmal wo anders gesehen, aber ich weis nicht wofür das gut sein soll?! Kann mir mal bitte einer auf deutsch sagen was das bringt und ob das für caster gebrauchen kann?
Gab mal sowas ähnliches, jedoch mit nem tool
Siehe:

Beispiele müssten da sogar noch sein.

Lg,
pand0r

Quote:
Jump then Forward

/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump MoveForwardStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump MoveForwardStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Forward Jump

/dump MoveForwardStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump MoveForwardStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Jump Backwards

/dump MoveBackwardStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump MoveBackwardStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Jump then move backwards

/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump MoveBackwardStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump MoveBackwardStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Jump Left

/dump StrafeLeftStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump StrafeLeftStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Jump then Strafe Left

/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump StrafeLeftStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump StrafeLeftStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);


Jump Right

/dump StrafeRightStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump StrafeRightStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);

Jump then Strafe Right

/dump JumpOrAscendStart()
/dump StrafeRightStart(GetTime()*1000 + 1000);
/dump StrafeRightStop(GetTime()*1000 + 2000);


Enjoy before its fixed!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neli View Post
l2english
fail
Pand0r is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 20
denglish is teh ony l33t tignz
komat is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
* Fixed an exploit players were using with / commands
Fixed
Hundekot is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,509
Received Thanks: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand0r View Post


fail

HAHAHAHA no.
Neli is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 3
schade


wutzebaer is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
run protected LUA functions?
Hi there before I start with the serious shit let me explain why I did this: Yesterday I tried to script a small addon that helps me while I do...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Frage zu protected functions
hallo! Ich interessiere mich für Interfaceprogrammierung. Es gibt in wow ja einige Funktionen die "protected" sind, dh die nur von offiziellen...
2 Replies - WoW Addons
CABALHelix 100% Protected!!
Is it true cabalhelix is 100% protected?? Never heard it was hacked sinced they used XTRAP. :mofo:
2 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
protected functions
Gibt es einige patches, damit man in wow die "protected functions" benutzen kann... z.B. CastSpellByName();
0 Replies - WoW Ask the Experts
LOL, Blizzard vs. Glider Gericht gab Blizzard recht..
Hi, habe hier evtl was ganz interesates auf Wartower.de gefunden.. Ich zitiere...: US-Gericht entscheidet in Botting-Klage zu Gunsten von...
3 Replies - Guild Wars



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.