Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bugged Hodir Hardmode (easy)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bugged Hodir Hardmode (easy)

It seems that Blizzard ****ed up the Hodir encounter in Ulduar.

At the moment you get the achievement Heroic: I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare + extra very high ilvl items on any kill even it if lasts 6-8 minutes as hodir doesn't destroy the cache.

So kill him quickly for an easy achievement an extra loot

edit: this works on both 10 and 25man version

Old 05/18/2009, 14:13   #2

Hodir gestern um 22 Uhr gelegt. Kein Achievement und nur die eine Truhe.

Old 05/19/2009, 12:52   #3

jo ebenso wurde schon gefixt^^

« Use robots on mimirion! | Rogue - overkill bug »

Similar Threads
Sons of hodir exalted in one day!
07/21/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi! I havent done this, just going to share it... Its a guide/exploit on how to get exalted with the Sons of Hodir in one day. "The Sons of Hodir are a faction of frost giants located in Storm Peaks. The Sons of Hodir quartermaster has some nice shoulder enchants for every class among other rewards. If you just want to know how you can get exalted in one day then read the section titled Getting Exalted in the Tricky way at the bottom of the post. Getting Exalted in the Normal Way ...
Sons of hodir exalted in one day!
05/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi! I havent done this, just going to share it... Its a guide/exploit on how to get exalted with the Sons of Hodir in one day. "The Sons of Hodir are a faction of frost giants located in Storm Peaks. The Sons of Hodir quartermaster has some nice shoulder enchants for every class among other rewards. If you just want to know how you can get exalted in one day then read the section titled ‘Getting Exalted in the Tricky way’ at the bottom of the post. Getting Exalted in the Normal Way...
Sons of hodir giant in BG.
04/08/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hello! If you do this quest Wowhead and have a friend join a bg when you are mounting the giant and you go into the bg you can run around in the bg as a big giant! I tested this today and it worked i hitted for about 1k and had 50 k hp. Here is some screens: http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...509212736d.jpg http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?ima...509212658n.jpg So do like this: 1. accept Wowhead 2. Have friend que you to bg
[Exploit] boss in sanctum bugged easy money
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
The boss in a pool of blood is bugged just kill it and relog and it will spawn back. fast money u get 1-4s for a kill easy money for a mount