Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Getting Rid of the debuff from Ignis trash

Discussion on [Exploit] Getting Rid of the debuff from Ignis trash within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Getting Rid of the debuff from Ignis trash

That's right, you know the one. The 2 giant molten core-like mobs that are the first trash pulls before Ignis leave you with a fire bomb that ticks for damage and then jumps to another raid member. The debuff can't be bubbled/iceblocked off, and was intended to only be removed by the player who currently has the bomb running into the water around Ignis.

This is tough on healers during Ignis trash, since you have to clear the other 6 pulls while having the stupid thing bouncing around.

Exploit:
Have your raid stand near the teleporter after killing the 2 molten giants. The debuffed player should use the teleporter to teleport somewhere else. The bomb will immediately fly up high into the air and disappear into the sky trying to arc to the player. Have the player teleport back, and the bomb will expire in the air and you can continue with trash =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SOME RARE ITEMS FROM IGNIS AND MORE..
06/09/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 48 Replies
Hey Guys, im just sharing what i looted in ignis mountains..i dont know if this is rare or not but its pretty cool and i wanna share it! post some of your cool items too if u want :P ^_^ here.. http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/genisis2 /GrandChase20080408_130917.jpg http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/genisis2 /GrandChase20080408_130554.jpg http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss344/genisis2 /GrandChase20080408_130557.jpg
TRy to lvl up in Ignis Mountain :D
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Just go to Ignis Mountain every round u will gain 5 exp
[Exploit] Farm Sunwell Trash Repeatedly
06/19/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This is a really good way to make a lot of money.. my guild did it for an hour and I made over 400G in drops and stuff... What you do is kill the first robot at the beginning... then move onto the second mob of trash.. Kill all of them accept for the one that looks like a bird (see screenshot.. hes marked with a triangle) Once you kill ALL BUT HIM... the entire raid needs to run out of the instance.. the leader can then reset the instance, and that mob will respawn-- robot WILL NOT...