Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easy Unlimited XP in BRD(black rock depths)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy Unlimited XP in BRD(black rock depths)

Sorry if this is a repost I looked and couldn't find one

So I was rushing a guildie through last night and I noticed that he was still getting XP in the room near the end with all the guys who respawn ungodly fast everytime I killed the respawns. (I kept ******** up on things it had been a while)

So I figure if you were to get a caster or something with massive amounts of AoE damage (Mage Druid Death Knight something along those lines) and your level 50 friend you could get him to 58 in no time

the mobs at around level 54 I think it was and have a little over 700HP and respawn in maybe 30 sec so its massive farming and massive XP

Old   #2

they give nearly 0 xp... did you even tryed it?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Drunken Tiger, sorry man but you failed hard.
I just think, u cant even read ?

Quote:
So I was rushing a guildie through last night and I noticed that he was still getting XP in the room near the end with all the guys who respawn ungodly fast everytime I killed the respawns. (I kept ******** up on things it had been a while)
Old   #4

That's as old as time itself -.- We even did this in classic. This is quite slow as I rushed myself through Stratholme Baron Side. Needed about 3 runs per level and i used a 80 DK as pull. As I looted and played both, the DK and my rogue I was kinda slow, about 25-30 mins per run. A few runs I had a second low with me that lootet and saved me time. Those runs took about 15-20 mins.
Closed Thread