Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets

Discussion on Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets

The travellers Tundra Mammoth already prove to be an awesome item to do some exploring with, it also has some other neat advantages.

Yesterday I was grinding my bootybay rep, and I found the pulling of the bruisers being a bit slow on my own, so I decided to mount up so I could pull them faster.
My tiger and reins would get caught by the goblin nets too, but when I tried out my Tundra Travellers Mammoth I found out something cool.
When they throw the net on you, you will see the net displayed on your character but not on the mount, so you can keep running.
They also can't dismount you like they can with a normal mount.

Since when you are riding a normal mount, to the goblins you are "one entity", with the mammoth the mount and the player are 2 different things, so this would explain why they can net you but not the elephant.

So to pull goblins, just mount your mammoth at the BB entrance and run all the way to the inn, and if you dismount there, you will have enough goblins on you to make the repgrind go faster then ever.

ps: stolen content

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fun Quests in Borean Tundra
09/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-09-15/2009091 5050301423,1.shtml How many quests you guys have done?
IMMUNE
05/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
HAHAHAH PLZ LOOK AT THE SCREENS !!!!! INVINCI SEND HODER NICE MAILS !!! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/neocr on/21162d1239133817-immune-flame-lol1.jpg http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/neocr on/21163d1239133817-immune-flame-lol2.jpg
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth in WSG
11/20/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Seems you can carry a flag carrier in WSG using your Traveler's Tundra Mammoth You can find a hint on it in the comments on wowhead. Since I have no Mammoth, can anyone confirm this?
Great herbalism Spot (Borean Tundra)
11/20/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
While I was doing the DEHTA quests in Borean, I came across a great herbalism spot. The lake just southwest of Amber Ledge has a TON of tiger lily surrounding it. It is also on a quick spawn timer. I ran around it twice and found herbs around the lake both times. You need 400+ herbalism to pick Tiger Lily, but it got me at LEAST 35 levels there in relatively short order. Also, when the spawn dries up, just kill Loot Crazed Divers and Hunters for CE rep!
Tundra-Riesen farmen - Runen - EDITED
06/24/2006 - GW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Hi, um die Tundrariesen zu farmen müsst ihr wie folgt vorgehen: Skills Attribute Stärke 15 braucht man, damit man das Dolyaksiegel immer casten kann, da die duration time genau so lange ist, wie die Aufladezeit.