Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Travellers Tundra Mammoth immune to Goblin nets

The travellers Tundra Mammoth already prove to be an awesome item to do some exploring with, it also has some other neat advantages.

Yesterday I was grinding my bootybay rep, and I found the pulling of the bruisers being a bit slow on my own, so I decided to mount up so I could pull them faster.
My tiger and reins would get caught by the goblin nets too, but when I tried out my Tundra Travellers Mammoth I found out something cool.
When they throw the net on you, you will see the net displayed on your character but not on the mount, so you can keep running.
They also can't dismount you like they can with a normal mount.

Since when you are riding a normal mount, to the goblins you are "one entity", with the mammoth the mount and the player are 2 different things, so this would explain why they can net you but not the elephant.

So to pull goblins, just mount your mammoth at the BB entrance and run all the way to the inn, and if you dismount there, you will have enough goblins on you to make the repgrind go faster then ever.

ps: stolen content