I have recently discovered a way to put a space in your characters name without it being flagged. I chose the name "Jeecob hicks".
Step 1: Have a character eligable for a name-change.
Step 2: Purchase a Name Change.
Step 3: When it asks you what you want your new name to be, it allows you to add a space in the name!
Step 4: Laugh at the noobs who yell "OMG WTF HAXX HAXX HAXXZORS WTF IS GUNG ON SRSLY OMFG!!!!11one1"
Also ich habs jetzt mit dem Richtigen Char Umbenennen per Acc. Verwaltung gemacht, mit beiden Alt + X teilen und normaler Leertaste, geht beides nicht :X
--> Der Name darf nur Buchstaben des lateinischen Alphabets enthalten.
schade :X
edit: mit "rundum Charakteranpassung" gehts auch net... also no way
WTT iSRO(RedSea)lvl 106 character for rSRO Artemis character! 09/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies Hey guys/girls,
I want to trade my lvl 106 rogue/bard on RedSea server.
Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Character information:
-name : SrO_Diabolik
-build : rogue/bard full STR
-skills : rogue/bard lvl 106 with skills up to date with about 250 k sp left
-items:+2 +3 items with blue,101+5 dagger crit 18,shield 101+5 br 18
-never banned
Adding a Space to your Character during Creation. 08/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies I've been wanting to make a new name on my server, but lets be honest a lot of the old characters don't work.. I want a blank space inbetween my names or even before n after... Either or I was wondering if anyone is still capable of doing that. If so, please send me a reply here. Thanks. I would appreciate it.