Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

achievement: Deadliest Catch

Discussion on achievement: Deadliest Catch within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
achievement: Deadliest Catch

For the achievement, "Deadliest Catch" (fish up Gaz'ranka in ZG) you can actually have multiple people get the achievement even though summoning (not killing) GR saves you to the instance.

The trick is to simply have another person fish up 5 fish, then use the lure. It won't summon the boss but fortunately for you it will still give the achievement.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Catch Up
03/12/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry I couldn't be more active these few months. I had school and was finishing Half-Term with hella AP Classes. But about 2 weeks ago I finished (finally) :sigh: But anyways, I need help from you guys. Fill me in on all the info that I missed in the past.... ehh.... 4 months lol. I need to catch up on all the new tools, files, etc. Anyone who has anything new to share, please do so. I would really appreciate it. PS. Don't write like huge paragraphs. Please!...
How to catch mobs?
05/02/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Edit: Forget it, delet plz im stupid :)
Achievement: [The Lurker Above] and [Deadliest Catch] both Solo.
10/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
For either of these Achievements do the following: 1. Jump in a raid group with a friend. (Friend doesn't need to be with you.) 2. Make sure you have plenty of Hollow's End Pumpkin Treats with you. (Get these from completing Hollow's End quests.) 3. Enter ZG or SC. 4. In SC, go near the first group of mobs and use the Pumpkin Treats until you turn into a floating ghost. Equip your fishing lure and Fishing pole. Jump down to the water and you can water walk undamaged to...
catch me if u can.
06/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
well, has anyone got caught using a bot or macro? if anyone has, can u tell us what happened, so we can get prepared if anyone catches u.