Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Multiple Brunnhildar dailies bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiple Brunnhildar dailies bug

Just a heads up, this will not be of use to everyone
In brunnhilldar village storm peaks, there are 2 dailies per day
The Abberations must die, and a random out of 3
The daily system works by you cannot have 2 of the same daily so you can only have The abberations must die once
However, you can have all 3 of the other dailies at once and turn them in on the same day
Good for:
Ppl who are busy most days but get some time every 3 days or w/e to do a bunch at once (hoping that its not the same one 3 times in a row lol)
Well, hope it helps someone in one way or another
Note. Probably works with similar dailies such as cooking, fishing, jc (cant test these as i am not high level with any (working on cooking/fishing tho)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
kann mir das mal wer auf deutsch erklären bitte?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Er meint einfach nur das wenn am montag quest a+b ander reihe ist dienstag b+c und mittwoch b+d
kann man am Montag Quest a+b annehmen Dienstag quest c und Mittwoch kannst du noch Quest d annehmen, dann kannst du die ganzen 4 quests am Mittwoch machen und mit einem Schlag abgeben, dies ist praktisch für arbeitende Leute, aber meiner Meinung nach kein Exploit, aber vll hat sich Blizz das ja wirklich anders gedacht.

Quest b ist jeden übrigens jeden Tag dayli