Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AFK BG's using Mechano-Hog or Mekgineer's Chopper

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AFK BG's using Mechano-Hog or Mekgineer's Chopper

Searched and found nothing

So if anyone out there that is an engineer or have enough gold to buy the mats (like me) and is fortunate enough to come by one of these vehicles, you can sit on them and never go AFK. I sat in Org for 30+ min and never went afk and sat in WSG in the graveyard for an entire game and didn't go afk.

Enjoy

« Psoido Disconnect | Winterhauchfest verkleidung »

Similar Threads
Mount in Bg's
01/04/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hallo Zusammen, als ich letztens mit meinem zweiten Twink noch nicht genug Gold für Katlwetterfliegen hatte habe ich mir vom Npc "Ehrlicher" Max ein Flugmount geliehen. Als ich dann etwas rumflog konnte ich ins Bg joinen. Nach dem Ladescreen merkte ich das ich noch auf dem Mount war :D Was heißt das? Wenn ihr euch eins von diesen beiden Mounts leit könnt ihr in jedem Bg noch 10 Sekunden fliegen: Loaned Gryphon Reins Force Cast - Zauber - World of Warcraft Datenbank von buffed.de...
Mechano-Hog Achievement
04/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I had some one make me a Mechano-Hog afew days ago and found a fun glitch for the Achievement. Whenever you receive the Mechano-Hog in your bag as long as you are over level 60 you obtain the Achievement. I received the Achievement on 4 Chars, before I bound it to my Pally. Have Fun!
Get people kicked out of BG's!
04/10/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Just type this at the beginning of the bg(works any other time but this is best since there is a lot of people)... /e reported you for being AFK. To dispute this claim type /afk dispute Not the best, but it works. Not really an exploit but I don't know where to put it so if a mod can move it to the right spot that would be great.
PVP/BG'S/GRÜ!?Klasse?Welche
08/31/2007 - WoW Ask the Experts - 13 Replies
Hi leute! Ich habe komplett auf einem Pvp Server angefangen weiss aber jetzt nicht ob ich ein Shamanen oder ein Priester machen sollte!? Races : Troll oder Untot ! Bitte schreibt hier rein ! oder sagt mir ein besseren Pvp Charakter der sollte jedenfalls IMBA sein ! -Gruppe,Pvp,BG's <--Sollte der haben
Welcher ist Im Pvp/BG's Und Gruppen Geil!?
08/30/2007 - WoW Ask the Experts - 8 Replies
So Leute jetzt will ich von EUCH wissen welche klasse richtig gut in ale dem ist ! Gruppen/Player VS Player/ und auch Gruppen gut ist!? Hexy Mage Priester jetzt will ich hier nix anderes hören -.-