Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Kill people mid air

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Kill people mid air

In storm peaks you can get stuck mid air and cast at people that fly around to kill them, had alot of fun

Step 1 : Go to the sons of hodir's place
Step 2 : Take the quest Thrusting Hodir's spear ()
Step 3 : Go grab a wyrm with your spear, get in phase 2 (while you are in its mouth), wait until you are in a spot where you think hordes/alliance will fly around
Step 4 : Mount up (will get you stuck in the air but u wont be on your mount)
Step 5 : Kill players that fly around you

« Psoido Disconnect | Winterhauchfest verkleidung »

Similar Threads
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?
Kill people in Duell
06/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Also ihr geht nach Undercity bzw davor also zum tor in die ruinen von lodaeron . Ihr startet das duell und rennt zu der kapuuten statue . Da sind überall neutrale unsichtbare mobs . Der feindliche mage wird irgentwann einen aoe zauber machen. Ihr nuked ihn nieder auf 1% die mosnter ziehen ihm 20 dmg pro hit ab und er wird dran verrecken und verliert 10% seiner haltbarkeit :> So you go to UC . You start duell in front of Lodaeron and then run quickly to the destroyed Statue . There are...
Kill People using AB Queue
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
My friend just showed me this video where this guys with a 15-man raid and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil and queues them up for Arathi Basin realllllly quickly. The video fast forwards to Arathi Basin ending and then the rest of his group falling into the lava and dying. Being that I play Horde... I figured out how to do the same thing.. go to the top top top of Org and jump off and queue the mid-air , as soon as ab ends everyone starts in the spot where you queued (mid-air) and...
KILL other people in Duels
01/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Using Holy Shield (or any other damaging type of shield like from a blacksmith attachment), you can kill a person in a duel if it deals a deathblow before the duel actually ends. Pretty funny, even though the repair bill will have some people hating you.
Kill People using the AB Q
01/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If your alliance, you've probably seen the movie where the guy is in a raid with 15 people, and he jumps in the lava by the great anvil, and Q's them up for AB. Once AB ends they all land in the lava and die. NOW.. for horde... what you can do is go to the top of Org, and jump off and Q your group up in mid air. When AB ends, everyone appears in Mid airs and falls to their death, its soooo funny. When I jump off the top of Org I use a parachute cloak, so I dont die, and I make sure my...