Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Flying mount in Dalaran

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flying mount in Dalaran

I couldn't find this subject yet so here goes:

I'm always searching for spots to /flex with mounts so Dalaran was a dissapointment as you can't fly in here.
But there is a way to get flying into dalaran and stay on it in some area's. so don't expect to fly around whole dalaran but there are some nice spots to just fly.

When you go into Dalaran get in there from the west as close as possible to the red marked areas. then fly into it.
If you get the Dismount warning fly back out of Dalaran and try again, takes 2-3 trys and you are in. stay withing the red area's and you can fly around there.

These are the safe area's.

And this is my /flex spot

And 2 other pictures of where you can hang out.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

this is ok.. thanks

Old   #3

Works.
Hab ich aber auch schon herrausgefunden, geht allerdings nur mit den wotlk Flugmounts, bzw den Mounts, die als extra "npc" oder was auch immer angezeit werden, wie z.B der Fliegende Teppich, oder das 3Man Mammut, abgesehn davon dass das Vieh nicht fliegen kann, war nur ums zu erklaeren, mim Netherdrachen geht es z.B nicht.