Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Under Dalaran

Discussion on [Bug] Under Dalaran within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug] Under Dalaran

I have been looking at the achievements and saw the tomes of dalaran one that requires you to read all the books in dalaran. I saw that you get to teleport to the top of a tower when you finish it and you can buy a mana wraith non combat pet.

So I figured hey, there's gotta be another way. Haven't made it there yet but this is my progress so far.

I used water walking and could mount on top of the water. Also I advise you purchase a parachute cloak because if you fall, it's a long way down.

The last screenshot is under the sewers, if you look while you are in the sewers you can see an arena match going on at the botton. You can get there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2008, 13:02   #2

thanks works very nice, but sometimes you get dismounted cause it isnt allowed to fly in dalaran.
i also was in archmage vargoth's retreat but you cant bye the pet =( he's just saying, welcome "class", i find this place very relaxing...... so you do need the achievement
Old 11/26/2008, 21:14   #3

Darn well I found a way under dalaran nontheless =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dalaran koordinaten
08/28/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hiho, ich spiel auf eine p server der noch auf 3.1.3 leuft benutze den emu hack und wüste gerne ob ich auch schon mit lvl 20 via emuhack nach nordent komme...bräuchte da irgendwelche koordinaten...vieleicht hat ja jemand welche??, Mfg Basti
[How-To] Fly everywhere in Dalaran
04/10/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdJrSb_wDGI
[WL] Dalaran-Arena
01/14/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Man kann im Anfangsbereich von der Arena ( Also im Rohr ) seinen "Port cast" setzen dann in die Arena runterspringen ein wenig Fighten und im Notfall sich wieder in das Rohrporten lassen wo die Gegner einen nichts tun und somit in Ruhe reggen kann. http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7338/nerf1yt8. jpg http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1331/nerf2wm2. jpg
Mit Flugmount in Dalaran?
12/28/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi, habe vorhin 2 Hordler gesehen die auf ihren Netherdrachen in Dalaran auf der Treppe der Violetten Wacht standen. Hab versucht auch dahin zukommen, aber werde immer abgemount :(
Dalaran Elixir Bug
12/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
I don't know if it is usefull , but it happened a few minuets ago to me , while being queued in the dalaran sewers for skirmish . I just used one of these Elixiers wich you can find in the sewers and everybodies animation was swapped with these mage animation . Afterwards I joined arena and the buff disapperead , but the animations remained changed , even after leaving the arena . So you don't have only 10 minuets but an infinit change , i guess till relogg . enjoy :mofo: ...