Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Select Honor Items Free

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Select Honor Items Free

These items are currently free (no mark or honor requirement) to buy from the honor vendors.

EDIT:
All different types of gear/items are free depending on your class.(Priest/Warlock) As well as rating has been removed on some items
PLEASE DO NOT POST A NEW THREAD just because you found out a new item that is free keep it in this thread.

Old 11/12/2008, 16:09   #2

sp4m? btw.. not working..
as usual when jitty posts

Old 11/12/2008, 16:26   #3

what a joke, by the time he copy and pasted it, the original source already had it marked as fixed.
Old 11/12/2008, 17:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
ist fixxed ... mehr net ging auf us realms

Old 11/12/2008, 22:31   #5

Haha, yeah this got fixed very fast. That being said, i was able to keep my Brutal Gladiator's Greatsword :3

Just chucked it in a random slot in my bank and it was there when i logged on this morning. I think i just got lucky.

Closed Thread

« Addon: Archivment Link Faker | [Exploit]How to get under Dalanar Crater! 3.0.3 LIVE »

Similar Threads
free honor bot?
12/26/2008 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a honorbot for free somewhere? I used to use Pirox, but I guess he smelt money and went for it. I saw the honor when you're gone thing, but the website in the post is down. Anything else out there atm?
Seal of Honor Items
11/04/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
Alright so im tempted to get some Seal of Honor items (because its pretty easy to do with redcon :D) but i was wondering a few things about it 1) Does it still break like when you're doing alchemy and stuff? 2) Can you use that repair stone (10HP) on it as many times as you want? 3) Is it even worth it? 4) Can you upgrade it with blues and elixirs like a regular item? Any other information regarding it would be awesomeee
S> Cabal online items + Honor!
05/31/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im selling Many good'ys IN (Cabal US Mercury Server):D Armor: OSM Battle Suit +6 (+50hp)(+50hp) OSM Battle Suit +6 (+2 Auto heal)(+7% Magic Skill Amp) OSM BattleHelm +6 (Crit Dmg Inc 10%)(Crit Dmg Inc 10%) OSM BattleBoots +5 (+50hp)(+50hp) OSM BattleGloves of Guard +5 Deff Rate +100 (+2 Attack)(+50 Attack Rate) Weapons:
get FREE honor marks :D
12/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
join a battle like AV hit alt+F4 watch pr0n or do anything else, chat with friends, go in the cinema and so on when you think the game is over, login again you should have 1 or 3 marks think this works in 2.0.1 geh in n battleground wie AV drueck alt+F4 guck dir pr0n an oder sonstwas, surf im internet, geh ins kino oder sonstwas