Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warlock: keep fel intelligence with every pet.

Discussion on warlock: keep fel intelligence with every pet. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warlock: keep fel intelligence with every pet.

as u know the fel hunter has a new aura called fel intelligence.

u can keep this buff without having the fel hunter summond.

just enter the arena, get the fel hunter out, and leave it right away.

now the fel hunter is gone, but u still got the fel intelligence buff. u can summon any other pet and the buff will stay.

hf.
Old 10/17/2008, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
This is a known bug and it will be fixed in the close future.
Old 10/17/2008, 18:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
well i m not so much into bugs knowing. just found it out by myself and thought it could be good to know.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?!
09/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hi all, I am currently wondering about which build I should make my char, I need to decide between warlock/cleric or warlock/bard. I am looking for the one that can grind in a pt or solo, people are telling me to go lock/bard for the dances, while other tell me to go lock/cleric so I keep the shield on, cause I dont think any bots can put shield back on after using the harp. Thank you for helping me to decide between the two builds.
Warrior/Warlock OR Warlock/Cleric
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok i am interested in making a warlock (sub or main) Warrior or cleric? Could someone who knows the builds pls give me a nice big list of pros and cons i really need this :D (oh and sp is not an issue so think of a fully farmed build :p) The person who helps me will get cake (portal anyone?) --Thx
Warlock??
01/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i want to ask what do you think about warlock?? is warlock good or not? and what do you think is the best character?? mfg Gewitter93
Warlock Bot????
08/11/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Is there no Warlock bot ? I must have some for my warlock char. MfG pUNki