Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Get Rich easy THX Blizzard :D

Old 11/21/2008, 10:30   #16

elite*gold: 2
ich kann mir einfach nicht vorstellen das jemand son scheiss autoaccept nimmt, aber das ist aj auch schwer sich auf so ein niveau herabzulassen

Old 11/24/2008, 11:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
ich bezweifle hart, dass der im level 3 war (a\) level 2 nimmt keine scams an, warum also level 3? b\) level3 is eher coder-style afaik)
Der war im Level 5 sektor vertreten weil der So IMBA ist der Scam

« Cannabalize While in stealth | Create a Death Knight on ANY Server »

Similar Threads
How Rich Is Rich in Runescape
09/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...
How Rich Is Rich in Runescape
09/20/2009 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...
LOL, Blizzard vs. Glider Gericht gab Blizzard recht..
07/16/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
Hi, habe hier evtl was ganz interesates auf Wartower.de gefunden.. Ich zitiere...: US-Gericht entscheidet in Botting-Klage zu Gunsten von Blizzard Wie momentan an vielerlei Stellen im Internet zu lesen ist, hat der Spiele-Riese Blizzard am Montag einen ersten Teilerfolg im Kampf gegen Botting feiern können. So ging Blizzard bereits im Februar gegen die Firma MDY, welche sich für die Entwicklung, sowie den Verkauf des so genannten Glider-Bots verantwortlich zeigt, vor Gericht, da sie in...