Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Piss people off, intercept when they drink/eat!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**** people off, intercept when they drink/eat!

Ok, today I finally got enough Brewfest Tokens to buy the
When I delivered it, i gain access to a vendor, a special Brewfest Member only vendor, that sold some Beer/vine.
When you drank it, you get an item
This is where the fun part begins:
When you got a Empty Brew Bottle, you can right click it and choose a target where to throw it, you can also throw it at people.
That doesn't seem like an exploit, well, if you throw it at a dude that eats/drinks, he will stand up, and he wont eat/drink anymore!
This is incredibly fun to do in raids or other situations where a dude eats/drinks.
Especially when he eats food that makes you "Well Feed"!

Old 10/01/2008, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 500
Received Thanks: 28,018
Sollte auch mit verschiedenen Bällen usw. gehen.

Old 10/02/2008, 17:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiLee View Post
Sollte auch mit verschiedenen Bällen usw. gehen.

but the empty bottles are cheaper
Old 10/04/2008, 03:38   #4

Or you can use snowballs?

« arena punkte 4 free maybe ?=! | World of Warcraft Cheats / WoW Cheats Übersicht #2 »

Similar Threads
People using LoL Hack.... kinda piss me off :s
09/25/2010 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
First of all, I usually like hacks, especially for grind fest games like korean mmorpg or the likes. But I enjoy playing a HACK FREE League of Legend. I have around 1800 games and 1500 ELO on LOL... I like the game and try to get better with my mates. But, tonight I played 2 games in a row against cheaters. I was like "OMG, Gragas without any AP/AD item 2 shot me at lvl 13???? Not even crit? WTF?". I never saw that since I began playing LOL. So, what's happening? Is there a new hack or...
Easy way to piss people off when raiding their accounts!
01/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
This is just a simple way to make people angry because its happened to me... and it was a bitch to get back on my account. Bascially all you do is this after you get there account name and password, change their password to a series of 1's and lowercase L's. Now you may think this sounds stupid but on alot of texts 1's and L's are rediculously similar. This should by you an extra few minutes to get what you need. Also some I's also look like L's. Idk if this will help you but it has me in...
How to piss people in Dalaran off
12/05/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So, in Dalaran tonight I was just walking around on my paladin, and I saw like 20 people fishing in that one pond. So I thought, why the hell not get em' mad. I went to the auction house in IF and bought some enlargment potions. I went back to that pond and they were all sitting there with their fancy little fishing hats, so I popped a pot and I hopped on my elekk(don't want to scam people for my gold to buy a mammoth, which will work alot better) and stood in the pond covering their bobbers. ...
How to piss people off! (the noob way :P )
01/04/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok, this guide is going to tell you how to piss people off, the noob way :D! Ok first you will need 2 lvl 1 chars. Take them both to DC, or another place that is out of the way, that you can pk at lvl 1 in. Now, once in the city, take them both to the left gate, right outside on the beach. Have one of your lvl 1s kill the other one.