Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm Gnome King - The EASY way - Requires Warlock

Discussion on Farm Gnome King - The EASY way - Requires Warlock within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farm Gnome King - The EASY way - Requires Warlock

Horde only, so I'll start with the basics.
(I'd also appreciate if someone posted pictures, as I'm unable to do so at this time, but I'll be VERY detailed).

1.) You need to get to the Dwarf Airport. No more wall jumping, so easiest way is to Nogging Slow fall from the side of IF.

2.) Find the building that allows to kinda of run inside. There will be two guards standing outside of it. If you come the normal way up, from the south, it will be the first building on the left.

3.) Have a warlock stand flush with the cave wall and open a summoning portal.

4.) Everyone gets summoned through.

5.) There will be a long ramp. You need to go to this ramp, mount, and jump out *STRAIGHT*

Jumping to either side is death.

6.) You will land behind the Portal area for the Deep Run Tram.

At this point, the warlock can pet pull the gnome king at leisure.

Enjoy farming him without anyone knowing or being able to see.
Old 08/27/2008, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've found its quite easy to just run thorugh to where he is, or even into the tram instance to despawn the guards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Brewfest] Get many more coins out of the Ram Run (requires a warlock + another)
09/22/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So basically, have your warlock and other party member at the point where you turn in the keg ready to summon you, and in the meantime you run down to get a new keg. While you're running your party summons you back up and you accept it once you get the keg and it will instantly hand it in when you're ported back up, and then you can keep going over and over. It saves about half the time. Enjoy!
45-53 Easy Grinding Requires a high lvl helper
08/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Enter BRD and get to General Angerforge. The lvl 80 your with stands near the bottom of the ramp that leads to Golem Lord Angermarch (or whatev his name is) Pull General Angerforge and run to your 80. When you are close, shadowmeld/vanish. There will be 4 Firelords that spawn, Kill them and they will instantly respawn forever. Meaning you can grind them endlessly. Edit: If anyone has a model edit of a swift zulian tiger into a black qiraji resonating crystal it would be...
[WTS][US] 80 gnome warrior fury/prot/pvp sets + 75 ud warlock
04/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling lvl 80 gnome warrior on a US pvp server ready to transfer. The character's main spec is fury and has 4/5 t7.5, 2 weapons 203 dps (around 3600 ap, 36% crit in battle stance.. expertise and hit capped ofc) + full prot gear 2/5 t7.5, def capped. and full pvp set 3/5 hatefull 1/5 deadly around (600 res 25k hp 3650 ap and 29% crit in battle stance in pvp gear) Character has around 1000g, epic flying mount, also rare ground mounts such as Baron's Deathcharger and Swift...
Get 2k+ Arena rating when S4 comes out. [Requires 2k+] = Easy S4
05/30/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Basically you can delete arena teams and aslong as you ask within 3 days you can get your arena team back from a GM. So S4 is coming out on the 28th (?) I believe. All you got to do is delete your team on the 27th (?) Wait till S4 is out. Open a ticket. "I was tricked into deleting my arena team". GM gives you back your old team. With old rating.
[B] 70 Gnome Warlock [S] Gold Alleria Horde
01/26/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
ich fass mich mal kurz... ;> Biete nen 70 gnome WL auf nem deutschem PVP Server. PCT und NC sind frei. Hat blaues Scherbenwelt equip. Bin Erstbesitzer und es gibt alle Daten. Suche dafür Gold auf Alleria Hordenseite. Menge etc. kann man ja im icq besprechen: 440626