Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HARD] NON-tracable scam

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Lightbulb [HARD] NON-tracable scam

Heya. This is a really neat scam! I will not explain much. Please no Pm's about this. I don't scam accounts but just for the joke I tried this and it works. As this is really hard to do, only intelligent people will be able to do it and will just send gold to their char or steal gear but still buy green one's so he isn't totally fucked. Ok try it and post feedback!

1. dl and install your favorite packet sniffer.

2. shut down every program(use process mgr if you have to some apps run to the net in the background)

3. run and bind the sniffer to your computer.

4. now boot up wow and logon

5. pause sniffing, and search the packets for your username/password. once you've found that, the packet's target IP is the LogonIP
(yeah i know you can just ping the logon.worldofwarcraft.com and get the IP, but this is getting you used to sifting through data)

*** On an official wow server, the chat is relayed over to a seperate server to keep the realm running as smooth as possible.

6. start sniffing again and type a random message in any channel (not /say).

7. stop sniffing and search the packets for your message. the packet's target is the CHATIP this time.

*** Ok now we're getting somewhere, we've got the IPs we need for reference the only thing missing is our victim's IP

8. go back into wow and find your victim, a pimped out 70 in s4 gear, a guild master, what ever. bind the sniffer to the CHATIP and send your victim a /w message, with an uncommon word, or modified word, like fooking. it will stand out of thousands of packets since no one ever says it. once you've sent your message stop sniffing, and search the packets for your message again. Although this time you will have 2 copies of your message, 1 going from your comp to the chat server, and 1 going from the chat server to your victim. find both, and copy the victims IP

9. Now we're done, all we have to do now is bind a sniffer to the victims IP and let it sit. you need them to logon to wow again.
*** This could take a day or more, since not every plays wow every single day. But if you're victim is a raid or bg whore
*** it shouldn't take long since they tend to be in and out of game all day long.

10. Lastly you stop the bind, and search the packets of data for the LOGONIP inside those packets is shit like the handshake, lock/key, etc. and the victim's username and password.

11. The reason why I prefer this method as to trying to scam people via email and such is that you don't have to leave a trail, no IP left on a forum, nobody knows the character name(don't want to get wow banned :P) It makes it so they're kinda screwed.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
The packet sniffer I used was WPE (winstock packet editor). It is really easy to set up! I repeat I wont help noobs. Only questions with some meaning will be answered!

Old   #3

wenn ichs richtig verstanden hat is jetz wohl jeder account unsicher oder? o.O ich werds mal testen <_<
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,379
hm bin zwar kein noob in englisch aber alles habe ich auch nicht verstanden, wenn ein netter deutscher der englisch kann das mal wohl übersetzen würde ?

Old   #5

Was isn daran schwer?
Das is voll einfaches Englisch oO
Old   #6

hm ich versteh alles bis auf "3. run and bind the sniffer to your computer."
mit WPE find ich den WoW.exe Prozess net und mit Cain findet auch nix.
Old   #7

hab das gleiche problem find nur die standart prozesse wie explorer aber kein wow
Old   #8

eigendlich ganz einfach, wenn ichs richtig verstanden habe ? (natürlich nur was für erfahrene user die wissen was sie tun und wie sie die userdaten zu handeln haben

1. dl & install entsprechenden sniffer

2. alle programme die aufs internet zugreifen beenden (tskmgr)

3. schniffer an und config (pc linken)

4. wow an & login

5. pause sniffing und paket suchen wo die eingegebenen logindaten drinne sind. target IP = LoginIP (ja bla könnte auch übern ping machen

*** offiserver leiten den chat auf einen extra server um die performance zu geährleisten

6. sniffer wieder an und random massage in channel schreiben (nicht im /say)

7. sniffer stoppen und paket mit der msg suchen. das target des pakets ist die CHAT IP

8. wieder rein in wow und opfer finden. sniffer auf die CHEAT IP verlinken und dem opfer eine msg schicken die 'untüpisch' ist da sonnst zu viele ergebnisse also was außergewöhnliches/ zeichenfolge/ andere schreibweise. sniffer wieder stoppen und das paket finden. dann haben wir aber 2 targets. eines ist der blizz server CHAT IP (nachricht zu chatserver) und ein mal die IP des empfängers der nachricht (chatserver zu empfänger). Hier kopieren wir natürlich die opfer IP

9. das wars auch, nurnoch sniffer an die OPFER IP linken und abwarten bis dieser relog. (kann natürlich dauern)

10. letzendlich dann den sniffer wieder stoppen und die logindaten rausangeln

11. vorteile dieser methode liegen auf der hand

(übersetztung so in etwa )

/edit @ Badape/ genau sowas habe ich gesucht XD
Old   #9

ok so im dling the sniffer thing but im kinda suspicious cuz my antivirus wont even let me open it and says its dangerous
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 1,861
it´s normaly that your antivir says "it´s dangerous" xD
Old   #11

hats schon wer getestet?
had anyone tested it?
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 1,861
schniffer an und config (pc linken) ?
werd ich ned draus schlau

btw
Wpe erkennt die World of Warcraft.exe ned falls man was damit tun soll.
Zumindestens bei mir nicht aber wäre schön wenn mir jmd sagen könnte was ich bei

schniffer an und config (pc linken)
machen muss?

thx is incoming
Old   #13

You cannot bind wpe to an ip and you cannot sniff any ip unless you are on the same network.
So this scam is useless by now...
Old   #14

elite*gold: 20
Das wpe und andere sniffe net die wow.exe als prozess finden liegt glaub daran dass die Sniffer keine großen Rechte haben, das Programm permedit schafft das ab (hier gabs mal ne E*PVP spezial Permedit version aber der download wurd gelöscht =( )

WPE starten , Permedit starten, bei permedit den WPE Pro prozess finden, anklicken und dann auf "Grant Permissions" klicken, nun sollte WPE Rechte haben und mit WPE den WoW Exe prozess finden =)
Old   #15

You can bind WPE to an IP. Just read tutorials. This is hard, real hard but I just might try it as I have experience with WPE. The german translation of this thread is really wrong. It really is. WPE is packet sniffer and so is seen as a threat by your antivirus. Just disable it and then add it to "exclusions" and it will be fine. As he doesn't provide the program so he is not here to steal your account