Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploit: Create lag as rogue in PVE/PVP

Discussion on Exploit: Create lag as rogue in PVE/PVP within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exploit: Create lag as rogue in PVE/PVP

I looked around and didn't see this posted. I noticed it recently while leveling my rogue. Essentially there is a way to lag people around you by moving your character in a particular way.

Yeah yeah I know. Had I not experienced this again and again I wouldn't have posted.

It works about 80% of the time. Here is how you do it.

(You must be attacking a stunned mob. For some reason this does NOT work if the mob/player is turning/turned towards you. )

So you stun (in my case cheap shot), begin attacking the mob, then using mouse right button to turn you and w key (or whatever moves you forward) you move past the target either to the slight left or right then rotate to face them. Make the motion to turn smooth and do not jump.

What happens is that between the camera angle and the actual way your character is facing there is a lag of about 10-15 degrees. As the game finishes your turn everything lags. Your hits stop, dots stop, everything stops. For about 1-2 seconds, then everything catches up.

At first I thought this was just local to my client. Then I ran Maraudon with my friend (on his 70) and he started complaining of terrible lag. I noticed it only happened whenever I attacked anything. We tested this. It lags the hell out of him, essentially my character warps around.

The pvp implications are obvious, but also you can annoy people close to you. Anyway, hope you find it useful (and I also hope it works for you, it would suck if it had something to do with an add-on I'm running or something).
Old 07/11/2008, 00:29   #2

Auf Deutsch / In German

Lag verursachen als Schurke im PVE/PVP

Es funktioniert ca in 80% der Fälle, hier die anleitung wies gemacht wird:

(Du musst einen gestunnten Mob angreifen. Aus irgendeinem grund funktioniert es nicht wenn euer Target euch zugewand ist.)

Also du stunnst (z.b. mit Nierenhieb)dein Target, fänge an es anzugreifen,Benutze dann die Rechte maustaste und W und dich zu drehen (oder die taste die dich bei dir vorwärts bewegt). Du bewegst dich durchs Targe hindurch entweder etwas nach Links oder Rechts. Dann drehst du dich damit dein Target die gegenüberliegt, am besten in einer flüssigen bewegung ohne zu Springen.

Was dabei passier ist das ein lag 10-15 grad zwischen dir und dem anvisirtem Ziel. Wenn du mit der bewegung fertig bist laggt alles für ca 1-2 sekunden (Autohit Stoppt,Dots Stoppen,usw.)

Zuerst habe ich gedacht es ist nur Lokal auf meinem Client so. Danach bin ich allerdings nach Maraudon gegangen mit einem freund, er hat sich über lags komische lags beschwert, ich habe bemerkt das es nur laggt wenn ich irgendwas angreife. Wir haben das getested und er hat ihn Verückt gemacht, z.b. Laggte mein Char bei ihm durch die gegend.

Es könnte sich Extrem nützlich im PVP erweisen. Man kan als beispiel die leute die sich in deiner nähe befinden verwirren, wie auch immer ich hoffe ihr könnt was damit anfangen.

________
Rechtsschreibfehler können behalten werden.
mfg touch
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2008, 17:24   #3

I am going to try it out, see if it works...if it works it will be sweet
Old 07/17/2008, 15:06   #4

elite*gold: 16
das selbe problem is auch aufm privat server. =D is mir gestern aufgefallen^^