Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick power levelling

Discussion on Quick power levelling within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick power levelling

My first entry on this forum, hope it hasn't been posted before

----

What is required is a high level mage, paladin and the character that is to be power levelled.

The idea of this is to make 1 pull and aoe the entire instance for the low level to get alot of quick exp.

To start off the 3 will enter the instance of choice, the mage and low level wait at the entrance and the paladin will run through the instance aggroing all of the mobs.

When the paladin has all the mobs on him he will run back to the instance entrance, when he gets close the mage will leave the group and the paladin will use consecration to get the mobs to around 30-40%.

At that point the paladin should run outside the instance, then the mage will frost nova the mobs in place so they can't kill the low level and the mage finishes them off.

The low level should gain FULL exp from the mobs as he/she is the only player in the party still inside the instance with all of the mobs tagged. The mage MUST leave the group before the paladin starts to aoe and the paladin MUST be outside of the instance before the mage finishes them off if either happens the low level won't gain as much xp.

I have tested this on my paladin with my two RL friends, 70 mage and 36 mage in SM armoury. The 36 was gaining around 500xp per kill and each turn only took a few minutes.

Enjoy.
Old 04/17/2008, 06:40   #2

Your first post in hmmm 2 Years...

and the post is C&P i think....

at least it has been posted before, because Athene, the bast Paladin in the world xD, lvled his char this way

cya
Old 04/17/2008, 10:59   #3

Already old and posted here about 3 or 4 times now...
Old 04/17/2008, 14:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
and false forum
Old 04/17/2008, 19:30   #5

lol ^^ i posted it before i removed all my posts ~~
Old 04/18/2008, 09:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimloc View Post
My first entry on this forum, hope it hasn't been posted before

----

What is required is a high level mage, paladin and the character that is to be power levelled.

The idea of this is to make 1 pull and aoe the entire instance for the low level to get alot of quick exp.

To start off the 3 will enter the instance of choice, the mage and low level wait at the entrance and the paladin will run through the instance aggroing all of the mobs.

When the paladin has all the mobs on him he will run back to the instance entrance, when he gets close the mage will leave the group and the paladin will use consecration to get the mobs to around 30-40%.

At that point the paladin should run outside the instance, then the mage will frost nova the mobs in place so they can't kill the low level and the mage finishes them off.

The low level should gain FULL exp from the mobs as he/she is the only player in the party still inside the instance with all of the mobs tagged. The mage MUST leave the group before the paladin starts to aoe and the paladin MUST be outside of the instance before the mage finishes them off if either happens the low level won't gain as much xp.

I have tested this on my paladin with my two RL friends, 70 mage and 36 mage in SM armoury. The 36 was gaining around 500xp per kill and each turn only took a few minutes.

Enjoy.
Hier mal auf Deutsch:
Benötigt wird ein Hochstufiger Magier und Paladin und der Character der gelevelt werden soll.

Die Idee ist die Komplette Instanz zu pullen und dann zu AOE'n um so viel Erfahrung für den niedrig Leveligen Character zu bekommen.

Zu beginn gehen alle 3 Spieler in die Instanz ihrer wahl, der Magier und der niedrig Stufige warten am Eingang und der Paladin rennt durch die Instanz und pullt alle Mobs.

Wenn er alle hat rennt er zurück zum Eingang und benutzt Consecration (?) um die Mobs auf 30%-40% zu bekommen. Der Magier verlässt dann die Gruppe.

Nun muss der Paladin aus der Instanz rennen und der Magier frostet die Mobs so das sie nicht den Low Level hauen können. Nun bombt der Magier alle tot.

Der Magier MUSS außerhalb der Gruppe sein und der Paladin MUSS die Instanz verlassen haben, dann bekommt der Low Level volle Erfahrung für die Gegner
Old 04/18/2008, 14:55   #7

consecration=weihe?
Old 04/19/2008, 01:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingle View Post
lol ^^ i posted it before i removed all my posts ~~
was für ne gimpige aussage. dachte du hast was drauf ..
Old 04/21/2008, 09:19   #9

Sagt mal, wie umgeht ihr es, das die Mobs wieder nach kurzer Zeit resetten und zu ihrer Ausganspostion zurücklaufen? wenn ich mit meinem Char durchs Kloster laufe und alles und jeden pullen will, rennen die Mobs nach kurzer Zeit wieder zurück und resetten quasi.

So long, Sine
Old 04/21/2008, 09:59   #10

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
oO
Normal sollten Mobs in einer Inze nicht resetten
Old 04/21/2008, 13:56   #11

Old 04/21/2008, 14:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine Nomine View Post
Sagt mal, wie umgeht ihr es, das die Mobs wieder nach kurzer Zeit resetten und zu ihrer Ausganspostion zurücklaufen? wenn ich mit meinem Char durchs Kloster laufe und alles und jeden pullen will, rennen die Mobs nach kurzer Zeit wieder zurück und resetten quasi.

So long, Sine
Nicht totstellen
Old 04/21/2008, 16:54   #13

Ok... dann schreib ich was konstruktieves. Ich habe das schonmal geposted, wie athene gelevelt hat. aufjedenfall hab ich was nettes gefunden. zb für verlies. zieh nen twink von level 15-29 in 2 stunden. das typische "an dot" und rausrenn. aber nen tipp dazu: nimm rang 5 schattenwort: schmerz dann kannste ca 15-20 dotten und raus rennen ohne das einer stirbt aber sie trotzdem sterben. sorg einfach irgentwie dafür das der gezogene net abkratzt, der soll halt zum ende rennen und dann hoffen das keine mobs ihn tot kloppen. ^^ mit rang 8 oder höher kannst nur 5-8 doten und rausrennen aber dafür sterben sie schneller und der gezogene wird nicht geklopt. Ich mach das für 500g level 15-29 in 2 stunden
Old 04/22/2008, 14:32   #14

Man müsste das ganze auch nur mit nem Pala machen können, allerdings braucht man dann nen char der flächenschaden hat. Pala pullt alles, lowlvlchar macht die 1. Attacke (pala sollte durch heal keine aggro verlieren), bei 5% oder so leaved der pala die party.
Old 09/22/2008, 23:46   #15

Question

Sry aber ich verstehe das nicht.
Wenn jemand sich bereit erklärt, dass genauer zu beschreiben, bekommt ein ein Thx und ein rieesen DANKE von mir (=

Ich war da bestimmt 2 Stunden dran und hab es nicht hin bekommen.

Ich bin mit Pala in die Instanz gegangen.
Wir waren alle noch in Gruppe, bevor ich ersten mob geschlagen hab, ist pala aus gruppe und hat mich gehealt um aggro zu ziehen!
Dann bin ich zum Eingang gelaufen und er hat diesen dot gemacht, AOE.
Pala. ist aus der instanz gelaufen, aber hab nur exp. von diesen einen mob bekommen. Wieso?Warum bekomm ich nicht all die exp?Versteh das nicht und jeden mob will auch nicht anschlagen...

Was mach ich falsch?Hab so viel ausprobiert...

Bitte um Hilfe,

Vielen Dank für eine genauere Erklärung!

Danke