Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Infinite critters orgrimmar

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Infinite critters orgrimmar

get infinite pets in Orgrimmar. not sure if this works with eye of kilrog or eyes of beast.

« Killing your arena teammates!! [Rogue] | 2.3.2 [Hunter] No auto-shot delay -> super DPS »

Similar Threads
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
[Exploit] The top of Orgrimmar! NEW WAY!
04/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
A few days ago I found a new way to the top of Orgrimmar! Once at the top you can nearly reach any roof of Orgrimmar and it is possible to get into Thralls room without being discovered by any guards. I made a guide of this and you can download it here: The_top_of_Orgrimmar_by_Zapzarap.rar @ ShareBase.to *auf deutsch*
[Exploit]Double Stacking Buffs and Infinite Durations.
06/04/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
So after the new patch I was running around on my HoX. My CoP spell was about to run out because of it's crappy 5 minute duration and so I went to recast it just as it was about to disappear. Oddly I had now had 2 icons of CoP and when I put my cursor over both of them neither had a timer indicating when they would wear off. Then I decided to recast the rest of my buffs, SoX and the other retarded cold resistance one, and they both stacked. This put my at the defense cap. Then I started...
Bugged Infinite Chest Exploit!
04/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
The Arcatraz is a level 70 instance in Netherstorm, in the Outlands. It requires a flying mount to get to, and it requires a key to enter, or 350 Lockpicking if you're a rogue. http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544141.jpg http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544146.jpg http://www.badongo.com/t/640/544149.jpg Arcatraz is very linear, and is easy to stealth, as long as you are careful of the patrols. It is highly recommended the Rogue or Druid have improved stealth from talents, as it makes...
[Exploit] Under Orgrimmar (1.12.2)
11/29/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Original von: Hectic