Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Priest Trick (FUN)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Priest Trick (FUN)

Hey guys sorry if this is a repost or anything, I looked and didn't see anything similar.

Pre trick: Copy ( Ctrl C ) /forfeit

1. If your bored and want to pick on newbies while waiting at the zeppelin you can duel them saying you want to test a spell, then if they accept bring them to low health.

1.1 Once there low health ( Around 40% or so, maybe lower if the area isn't too far from the ground. ) Mind control them then run off the zeppelin.

1.2 After you run them off quickly take off mind control and paste /forfeit into the chat bar and enter it. ( Ctrl V to paste, for the slow people out there. )

1.3 This will cause them to leave to duel and hit the ground, losing around 50% health or so, killing them.

You can also do this to people who are douche bags if you like, and not just lowbies.

I'm sure many of you already know about this, but I decided to post anyway because soooooo many people have no clue!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol.....that's such a cruel thing to do...ur better off just camping out boats at booty bay or ratchet and then mind controlling any enemiese off the boat near the edge of the map so they have to swim all the way back lol.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
if reported you will get 100% a 3h bann(if you do this too often than more,i think ^^).

And have fun with the people flaming you ^^