Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Waypoint Bot Released

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
neat bot^^
it gets the values by reading it from the memory. what is the chance to get banned with this method? does warden detect it or does warden just recognize if an address gets changed in order to calculate the absoluteaddress?

i tried some bots over the last weeks and coded some parts myself in autoit. autoit is pretty amazing for botting. someone in the glynfisher thread wrote that glynfisher works pretty well under linux. i can confirm that, it works really well (tested with wine). still i don't think that it's appropriate to use autoit scripts under linux. maybe the basic things work fine, but i think that at a certain point botessential autoitcommands won't work anymore. so what programming language can handle windowmanagement, obtaining pixel color etc as easy as autoit but natively under linux?

i don't know but i think warden can't look up your linux processes.

i googled a while but i haven't found anything mentionable. i would appreciate any information on this topics.

thanks,
carma12

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
@carma12
Autoit works nearly 100% with Linux, but some stuff like Hotkeys doesn't work properly, it's based on c++ and wine does support all mingw compiled cpp software, only a few things like COM Objects don't work but must dll stuff works and the memory stuff two.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
thanks for the reply

due to the lack of shortkeys i just learned how to build a gui and bind functions to buttons. i rewrote my antiafkbot for example and it works like a charm under linux now. to keep your botfiles hidden(hdd-wise) you can put them in a folder outside your ~/.wine directory and only make them readable/accessible to admins. if you run wow as user there is no way in hell that warden will find it on your hdd. anyways it still remains maybe detectable in your ram.
anyone got any information about how detectable memory reading really is and about how detectable botting is under linux?
Old   #19

elite*gold: 20
memory reading itself will not cause warden to ban you, but if the blizz people get a hold of your botting program and feed the warden with it's hash value it'll find it, unless you do some creepy stuff to change it's hash value or hide the program from the functions warden uses, I don't no which w32 functions warden uses since I've never seen it in a dissasembler