Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Revisions to an AH scam so that it is almost failsafe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revisions to an AH scam so that it is almost failsafe

Ok so I know that things like this have been posted but I am revising it so that it is almost gonna work 100% of the time. At least it will for me.

Step 1. Buy an item from the AH that is rare and will most likely be the only one up at the time. Example: Shadowblade bought for 300g.

Step 2. Post this item on the AH from your main for about 100-150g more than you bought it for. Example: Shadowblade in AH for 450g

Step 3. Get on an alt named _____bank and move this to a major city (Stormwind in my opinion) with an AH.

Step 4. Put a WTB thing in trade chat.
Example: WTB Shadowblade 500g.

Step 5. Someone will message you saying that they have one they will sell you, that there is one in the AH for only 450g. If they talk about the AH say that your UI is messed up and that you cant access the AH.

Step 6. Ask them if they would be nice enough to buy it for you and that the extra 50g should be more than enough to pay for their time. Hopefully they will buy it for you.

Step 7. Check the AH from your alt and see if they bought it, if they did tell them you found a better offer and that if they want they can sell it to you for (amount of gold). So after this just log off and delete the bank character and log on to your main to collect your gold.

Now if someone starts to say you are a scammer and not to trust you. Instead of putting anything in trade chat, just find a 70 and whisper them asking to do you a favor and explain to them everything about your UI and such. This is an amazing scam in my opinion and I have gotten about 1k a day with this scam for not much time. Each seperate scam only takes me about 5 min to do plus the hour wait time for the gold.

I understand that stuff like this has been posted but this is 100% accurate now and will work perfectly. The other posts had some minor flaws to them. I dont think this does.

Happy Scamming on the minds of the people stupid enough to fall for this.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
****** old