Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[warlock] Kill the last boss in SM cath, without clearing or anything.

Discussion on [warlock] Kill the last boss in SM cath, without clearing or anything. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[warlock] Kill the last boss in SM cath, without clearing or anything.

First, have your imp pet out.

Go and sneak by the mobs, up to where Mograine stands.. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR LEVEL 60 WARLOCKS OR HIGHER!

Now, go very close to the door where the girl comes out, and spam your target button, the default key for that is "t".

When you got her in your target, go to the door where she comes out, snad start walking to the sides while spamming your pet attack key. If you do it at the right place, your imp will go through the door and attack her.

After 1 fireball is shot, call it back and wait for her to come out to you, no mobs will come and help her! Now, you dont want to sleep, so what you do is: DPS her to 40% with a wand. Then cast Curse of Doom, wait 1 min and boom, shes dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2007, 21:50   #2

hm

can u post this in german , kann das jemand überstzen danke schon ma ^^
Old 12/29/2007, 00:13   #3

elite*gold: 1438
schonmal versucht english zu lernen oder wörterbuch nachschlagen versucht ?
Old 12/29/2007, 00:24   #4

das funzt so lange nimmer -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Boss Instant Kill
05/28/2008 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hi guys.I've been here for a while looking at ur hacks and exploits and i will say. You guys are great! But i am not sure but... Here is my question. I was walking along with my 70lvl rouge in orgrimar and a player offers me to group for Hyjal or something.I say Yes.We goed there and it was me&him(I was newbie back then).Well we goed to a boss that looked like a Lich(I think IT WAS a lich) and he started to fight and in a second he dissapeared like he log out or take DC and the boss...
[Warlock] Attack Sm cath last boss while asleep
12/27/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
If you're a warlock with an imp and at last boss in SM cath Do this: 1.Let your imp be in phase shift. 2.Then do like this Kill the paladin first. 3.Then the lady comes out from her room and make all fall asleep , after that starts to resing the paladin 4.When you fall asleep Make your imp attack the lady
All curses from one warlock to lvl 70 boss
02/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
First exploit post, hi all :) In shadow labyrinth, boss named as Blackheart The Inciter is somehow bugged, as a warlock you can cast all curses on it (CoA, CoE, CoS etc..) and the one you cast wont get removed when you cast new one.
Kill boss or mob with bhw?
11/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I need help for kill a simple mob or boss with bhw, the mob me kill. if I return in the ground it kills me that into same. How is necessary you it to make point by point sorry for my little english.
Solo Boss kill
08/13/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich muss das jezt einfach irgendjemanden sagen :) Ich hab ganz alleine Thermus den Vershlinger (boss in den blastet lands) gekillt! Naja BWH hat ein bischen geholfen :D SCREEN Was hat er gedroppt? DAS! UND DAS! DAS AUCHNOCH! Naja.. nur müll :P