Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stop falling damage with macro

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stop falling damage with macro

Ok there is an easy way to stop fallin g damage but its with a macro.This macro is simple and easy This will DC you but no ban yuo but it stops falling dmg if you falling like of hyjal mountains or something. Make a macro that simply says /script SendChatMessage("4cff8000\Hitem:12362:0:0:0:0:0:0: 04h[PWN CAKE]4h4r"); this will DC you but when u log back on yuo will land safely without walking back to corpse.

Old 12/02/2007, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dosenīt work
tried it with your item but it does not dc me

/script SendChatMessage("\124ce6cc80\124Hitem:12064:0:0:0: 0:0:0:0\124h[Gamemaster Hood]\124h\124r");

work for a dc BUT dose not save you from fall dmg

« How to get a free name change | A simple C.O.D. scam »

Similar Threads
[HELP]Falling Star
06/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Well I'm using the DB Revolution. I have a predicament with the Stars, When the player reaches the 1900 * When clock is reset to 1700 *. Anyone know what's going on? How to solve? Thanks I tried that and nothing.
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
Never Take Falling Damage
09/13/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Persoanlly i never used the offsets cause i found them too confusing with somewhat of a risk, but i dont know anything about them so...anyways I didnt "invent" this method i just found out about it using the "speed hack" your gonna need autoit version 3, you have to use version 3 or else it will give you errors 1. download autoit 3 2. install it 3. make a new au3 (autoit) script just as you would a new notepad document (right mouse clicking the desktop and create new autoit file) ...
WoW Teleport/No Falling Damage/Follow NPCs
03/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Breakpoint has updated his WoWTeleport program for the 1.23 version and it now has no falling damage and follow NPCS incorporated. Currently I just finished a C++ application that will allow you to instantly teleport you beneath the world and teleport you back whenever you wish. It will also allow you to travel beneath the world and stay under the world until you hit return and it will warp you back to the surface, it will also allow your character to not take any falling damage, and will...
No Falling Damage/Auto Follow NPC/Show Names
02/15/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Atm, it only works for the US client, and will no longer work when there is a patch, but I will probally update it. Currently what Nemesis can do for you: -No Falling Damage- Never take falling damage, no matter how high you fall. -Show name- Enables you to see your characters name/guild title over his head (Like in EverQuest). -FollowNPC- Great for bots, lets you autofollow any NPC/creature you wish.