Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IMPORTANT

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
stimmt, blizz hat geld
und wenn glider UD is, is fischen wohl auch UD
NUR bei dir lalelu werden alle protections ausgeschaltet und du wirst gebannt ^^

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by bio_Warrior@Nov 18 2006, 04:48
Quote:
You talk about things that you don't understand.

I used Glider. I am NOT banned.
go read my **** guider .. and tell me i talk about thing i do not understand again ... i am only warning people ... the ban wave is probably done atm but i did not receive any proof it was (BTW) on wowglider forum .. but anyway use it at your own risk rofl
Ok, let me quote something you said:

Quote:
IF TYOU EVER OPENED WOW WITH GLIDER INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU ARE ****** UP AND WILL GET BANNED, i
Muhahaha....

ok, i repeat:

You talk about things you don't understand!

Because this message from you was only ****.

I used glider and i'm not banned. But you say "If you ever opened wow with glider installed bla bla blub usw usf.

Old   #18

Also meines erachtens ist es nicht verboten den glider auf dem rechner zu haben....nur starten sollte man ihn nicht mit dem Account der einem lieb und teuer ist. Mein Main lebt ja auch noch obwohl glider (segelflugzeug) auf dem rechner instaliert war ^^ AUsserdem ist der Threadstater voll der schnellmerker....! Vor paar Tagen war die Bannwelle und die Aufregung und er benutzt ih weiter wird gestern gebannt und regt sich auf...

schon irgentwie cool! Genau wie die typen die was runter
laden wo drannsteht "ACHTUNG" Nicht mit dem Main ausprobieren ist detactet und man wird gebannt dafür.

3 Stunden später lese ich dann solche sachen wie: Scheisse ich wurde gebannt...! :-)
Es sollte eine: Scheisse ich wurde gebannt kategorie geben...!

Naja vielleicht bin ja ich einfach nur zu "Hirntot" 27 11 11
ehh meine Mu HA HA !!!! *gg*

Dober
Old   #19

Quote:
Muhahaha....

ok, i repeat:

You talk about things you don&#39;t understand&#33;

I used glider and i&#39;m not banned. But you say "If you ever opened wow with glider installed bla bla blub usw usf.
actualy i do not have time to loose with some looser like you but just for other people that do care, check the wowgliders forum in public section youll see why i am saying if you ever opened wow because they recently scanned a tons of computer cheking if you had glider installed, if you did not get caught you are lucky but so not use it over main account or something befor >MERC< say its ok .. (merc is the creator or developper of wowglider) anyway peace&#33;

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by bio_Warrior@Nov 21 2006, 14:43
Quote:
Muhahaha....

ok, i repeat:

You talk about things you don&#39;t understand&#33;

I used glider and i&#39;m not banned. But you say "If you ever opened wow with glider installed bla bla blub usw usf.
actualy i do not have time to loose with some looser like you but just for other people that do care, check the wowgliders forum in public section youll see why i am saying if you ever opened wow because they recently scanned a tons of computer cheking if you had glider installed, if you did not get caught you are lucky but so not use it over main account or something befor >MERC< say its ok .. (merc is the creator or developper of wowglider) anyway peace&#33;
the wowglider forum and the public area...you mean the noob area with bunch of noobs?
you wont get ****** if you have glider on your computer its not illegal to have it ;>
Old   #21

not illegal to have it but blizztard dont care..... not the public area the memrbers forum btw...
Old   #22

will nur loss werden das es nun meinen main auch erwischt hat dank glider hab immer nur ghost modus und das zeug benützt meine eigene profile usw. najo doch gegangen

mal schauen was ich nun angehe ;D
Old   #23

Quote:
not illegal to have it but blizztard dont care..... not the public area the memrbers forum btw...
1.Warden does not scan your programs you have this will be ilegal it was proved that warden does not scan youre programs on the Sony vs. Blizzard.

2.Glider is now detectable to those who use it naked.

3. Processguard will not protect you anymore.

4.The only way you will not get banned is if you use a modified rootkit.
Old   #24

1.Warden does not scan your programs you have this will be ilegal it was proved that warden does not scan youre programs on the Sony vs. Blizzard.

now tell that to people that did not even used it but they had it on their computer ... lol they all get banned.

(anyway) just dont take the chance of getitng your account banned ... jsut delete it and save your waypoints somewhere else&#33;
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by bio_Warrior@Nov 26 2006, 19:26

now tell that to people that did not even used it but they had it on their computer ... lol they all get banned.

(anyway) just dont take the chance of getitng your account banned ... jsut delete it and save your waypoints somewhere else&#33;
das will ich stark bezweifeln das sie es nie benutzt haben bio
wer lädt etwas runter und nutzt es net
Old   #26

huh ?
das will ich stark bezweifeln das sie es nie benutzt haben bio
wer lädt etwas runter und nutzt es net

sisi ¿
just kidding could you tell me what it mean in english ? google traductor sucks :P
Old   #27

ich hoffe zu bc is es detectable
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Cocomausi@Nov 29 2006, 20:52
ich hoffe zu bc is es detectable
wayne? Irgendwann wird es bestimmt was neues geben... Leute die sich glider aus bestimmten gründen nich holen können labern immer son quatsch... Oo
Old   #29

ich hab glider selbst mal gehabt und use das nicht,finde das asi den anderen gegenüber.Aber jeden das seine.
Old   #30

Nö man spart sich nur Zeit die man sinnvoll mit nix tun nutzen könnte =D