Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After HyperElk ban wave, aimsharp and ggloader still alive?

Discussion on After HyperElk ban wave, aimsharp and ggloader still alive? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 08/25/2023, 16:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binzonesgg View Post
What's price 1 hps spec in morfeu rotation? Price 1/Month.

Gglouder very nice but pay gg, month, rotation, great investment to spend.
Morpheus charges 250 euros for 1 HPS spec for only that expansion, if you need to upgrade it, it will cost you more on the next expansion. If you want to save money, you can get the exact same service from Warp Rotation Bot that does the exact same thing as Morpheus with the same "modified" AHK script with TMW for more than half the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheus#7777 View Post
I insist desperately that our modification cannot be detected.
Claiming that "it cannot be detected" is simply just a flat-out lie. I'm sorry, unless you're running this in HyperVisor or a remote computer that's just simply nonsense what you just said.
Old 08/25/2023, 16:37   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Morpheus charges 250 euros for 1 HPS spec for only that expansion, if you need to upgrade it, it will cost you more on the next expansion. If you want to save money, you can get the exact same service from Warp Rotation Bot that does the exact same thing as Morpheus with the same "modified" AHK script with TMW for more than half the price.

Claiming that "it cannot be detected" is simply just a flat-out lie. I'm sorry, unless you're running this in HyperVisor or a remote computer that's just simply nonsense what you just said.

There is no 100% guarantee for anything. I believe that some may have good uses until today but tomorrow nothing is guaranteed. The warp seems to be pretty good, but it's hekilli-focused and hekilli doesn't support HPS. I'm talking to the owner on discord.
Old 08/25/2023, 16:40   #33

Quote:
There is no 100% guarantee for anything. I believe that some may have good uses until today but tomorrow nothing is guaranteed. The warp seems to be pretty good, but it's hekilli-focused and hekilli doesn't support HPS. I'm talking to the owner on discord.
WARP also makes custom rotations, I had him make me some healers for the Legion Private server, they performed well, and he customized them to work with alternative talents. I only had to pay $100.
Old 08/25/2023, 16:56   #34

Got it, do you think using it on the retail DF is too risky? after Hyper the others can be hunted. I still have the thought that because the hyper is cheaper and more populous it was very easy to catch everyone.
Old 08/25/2023, 17:31   #35

Quote:
Quote:
Got it, do you think using it on the retail DF is too risky? after Hyper the others can be hunted. I still have the thought that because the hyper is cheaper and more populous it was very easy to catch everyone.
Listen at the end of the day everything has some type of risk if Blizzard decides to focus their attention on it. I think with Elk it was more to make an example out of them, they picked Elk because it was the largest and most recognized platform for combat rotations even though it was pixel-based. It's Blizzard's way of trying to pretend like they care about these programs to get a better public perception, you probably won't see them do it until people start crying again in a few more years about the same problems, it's an age-old tale of cat and mouse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2023, 22:39   #36

elite*gold: 240
can only help you guys out with private frost dk and uh rotation. if need dm
(wotlk only)
Old 08/26/2023, 00:57   #37

GGL can't get you banned since theres so many private rotations and there no lua / mem read / nor addon (like elk had) same goes for MXDPS they're great for classic
Old 08/26/2023, 01:00   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by van101 View Post
GGL can't get you banned since theres so many private rotations and there no lua / mem read / nor addon (like elk had) same goes for MXDPS they're great for classic
What? Clearly, you never used GGL, they definitely have an addon, they def use Lua, while its not unlocked lua, its still using Lua. Also, I'm not even sure what you mean by "so many private rotations"? what does that even mean?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2023, 07:11   #39

Hey anyone here actually use GGL and can vouch for their DPS specs in mythic raid? same goes for Morpheus?

Also when was the last ban wave for GGL?
Old 08/26/2023, 14:23   #40

Quote:
are you okay? what do you mean elk had mem read + no lua? are you mad? its a pixel tool lol.
Old 08/26/2023, 15:43   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGeekyGuy View Post
are you okay? what do you mean elk had mem read + no lua? are you mad? its a pixel tool lol.

The addon is what caused the ban
Old 08/26/2023, 16:38   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsun1990 View Post
Hey anyone here actually use GGL and can vouch for their DPS specs in mythic raid? same goes for Morpheus?

Also when was the last ban wave for GGL?
I use GGL, it's good for DPS in Mythic raids or any content for that matter.

Don't waste your money on Morpheus, you can get the same custom product for half the price with Warp Rotations, they literally just do the same thing as one another, a difference if you save half your money.

Quote:
The addon is what caused the ban
Bro, you just need to stop talking, it is blatantly clear you have no experience with anything you're talking about. Not sure why you suddenly came on the forums and just started ranting on every thread about things only a reverser would know when clearly you're not one. You're embarrassing yourself, passing on 2nd hand information that you can't even verify for yourself.
Old 08/26/2023, 17:06   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
I use GGL, it's good for DPS in Mythic raids or any content for that matter.

Don't waste your money on Morpheus, you can get the same custom product for half the price with Warp Rotations, they literally just do the same thing as one another, a difference if you save half your money.

Bro, you just need to stop talking, it is blatantly clear you have no experience with anything you're talking about. Not sure why you suddenly came on the forums and just started ranting on every thread about things only a reverser would know when clearly you're not one. You're embarrassing yourself, passing on 2nd hand information that you can't even verify for yourself.

I'm just trying to find an alternative to HyperElk that is similar price with similar support
Old 08/26/2023, 17:24   #44

Quote:
I'm just trying to find an alternative to HyperElk that is similar price with similar support
You seem to be an expert in whats detected and what's not detected, why not just make your own? It doesn't seem like you're looking for anything, it looks like you're just running around the forums calling anything with an addon banned.
Old 08/26/2023, 18:42   #45

Quote:
There is none, if you go public you will be on BliSSards list for sure