Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to hire someone to make a custom rotation bot

Discussion on Looking to hire someone to make a custom rotation bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 346
Looking to hire someone to make a custom rotation bot

For Dracthyr devastation. PvP AND PvE. Willing to pay well, I also will need lifetime support for that product. So only accept my offer if you are someone who actually offers this type of private business or service.

Ato Zy 'Dafumee#3176

WoW RETAIL, NA
Old 03/28/2024, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Applying for costumer service

do you need costumer service or VA?
Old 03/28/2024, 15:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xul Vsarovo View Post
For Dracthyr devastation. PvP AND PvE. Willing to pay well, I also will need lifetime support for that product. So only accept my offer if you are someone who actually offers this type of private business or service.

Ato Zy 'Dafumee#3176

WoW RETAIL, NA
Hit up Morpheus is your willing to pay decent. They do pretty good work and its a lifetime product for the expansion your playing so If there's any tweaks with patches etc they will make them for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for TF2 inventory changer with unbox feature, or to hire someone to make one
07/01/2022 - Team Fortress 2 - 1 Replies
Just looking for a TF2 inventory changer but with an unbox feature, similar to the free CSGO cheat Orisis. Unlike LMAObox, I would prefer all items being available to add, rather than just hats. If no such cheat exists, I'm willing to pay $200 for its development, NO VAC BYPASS needed. Will only be used outside of servers. Willing to pay extra for a feature to set custom odds/pick what item is unboxed in the next case.
[Buying] Looking to hire someone to make HWID SPOOFER
03/20/2020 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am interested in hiring someone, or either paying a one off payment to make me my own HWID spoofer. I would like it to have some sort of panel/auth so that only people with keys get to create a account, also the accounts will be HWID locked so no sharing. Im happy to pay as a one off payment that we can agree on, or we can partner and share the long term profits. I have a very large customer base already so it would already profit you to be interested in this offer. Only...
Looking to hire someone to make me a private hack.
01/04/2019 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
What post says above I am looking for someone who can make me a hack with aimbot and esp. This game is very old and not alot of hacks out there! Willing to pay for quality work and someone to keep it updated. Please send me a smsg with a screen shot of your past work. Ill also tell you what game I am wanting. Thanks