Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] WEPW

Discussion on [Beta] WEPW within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Beta] WEPW

WhoEvenPlaysWoW

Hello guys, we've been working on a BOT for TBC WoW for a good 4-5 months now and we're finally ready to start accepting a few beta users.

-Only Supporting Windows 10/11 at the moment-

Features:
__________________________________________________ ______________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

*No LUA unlocker required
*Completely external (no injection into wow nor any pixel reading)
*Gathering (Herbs/Ores)
*Grinding (Skinning/Looting)
*Fully auto fishing BOT
*Auto-Grave running
*Auto-repairing
*Auto-mailing of items to a bank alt
*Overlay to display the BOTs pathing logic and vison
*Auto blacklisting any nodes that the BOT cannot gather due to incorrect gathering skill or simply if the player can not each the node
*Auto-unstuck
*Custom nav-meshes

__________________________________________________ ______________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

with that being said, we are very low on combat rotations. We do indeed have a fully working combat API we just haven't got the time to prescript every rotation out for each class so if you have any basic experience with C# and want to write a few rotations give me a shout !

I do understand that my account has pretty much no rep so I am happy to give a few trials away for some vouches thanks guys.

Discord Server :

My Discord :
MrFade#5779

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2021, 22:02   #2

trail possible?
Old 10/25/2021, 07:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladron View Post
trail possible?

Hey mate, as I have no rep around here. I am willing to give a few trials for reviews throw me an invite if you're interested.

Discord :

MrFade#5779
Old 10/27/2021, 15:04   #4

sorry but this bot is trash ... you should pay 30 euros a month for not getting any help or support, for a rotation you should pay an extra 15 euros, the bot crashes constantly and does not run smoothly at all ... not recommended .
Old 10/27/2021, 15:27   #5

Quote:
sorry but this bot is trash ... you should pay 30 euros a month for not getting any help or support, for a rotation you should pay an extra 15 euros, the bot crashes constantly and does not run smoothly at all ... not recommended .
This is really disappointing to see...Firstly I am more than active on discord don't believe join our discord server and @ me.

Secondly, it's 30 dollars a month (or $15 dollars a week) for a BOT that includes profiles for 1 - 300 herbing, mining & fishing (for free) also doesn't require any lua unlocker...

Lastly, if you can't take the time to make a simple macro or write a basic rotation yourself yes. I charge people to write custom rotations again 15 dollars not euros.

I am more than happy to support people who want legitimate support not people who want to be baby sat.
Old 10/27/2021, 18:13   #6

Thumbs up Great bot!

I have bought the bot 5 days ago and tested it and noticed the following.

The interface is pretty simple and self explanatory

No Lua? GREAT!

Included profiles for mining / herb 1-300 works great.

Developer is 24/7 on discord answering people and returning my stupid questions in DMs (except when he sleeps).

I have provided him with my rotation and he was nice to fix it for me.

So far, i am enjoying this bot and glad to be in the beta so i can see it grow.

Also, when the developer is doing some work on his login server, he gives a head notice in discord which is quite nice.

10/10 For my boy Mr.Fade!
Old 10/27/2021, 20:13   #7

cool story bro, but your bot is trash, all guys take trial first of buy
Old 10/27/2021, 20:18   #8

I've had the bot for about 2 weeks now. Since then, the support has been very good with Fade being very active on Discord as stated above. He also takes into consideration recommendations and feedback and updates the bot regularly (I've seen 3 updates with new features already).

The cost is $30 a month, and Fade is on top of being available for any support if you @ him in disscord by responding usually within a few hours at the maximum (Depending on time zone differences).

The gathering and mining interface is very self explanatory and easy to use. The interface on the bot itself is pretty plug and play.

Response to Saladron:

"you should pay 30 euros a month" : This is $30 US not Euro, and there are several payment options.

"for not getting any help or support" Support responds within 24 hours and is usually on top of fixing any problems, whether it be interface or bot related.

"for a rotation you should pay an extra 15 euros" I did have a custom script written because my coding is horrendous. The cost is $15 US, and Fade offered to update it as the character leveled.

"the bot crashes constantly and does not run smoothly at all" I have seen the bot crash several times, but even my non-tech side of things was able to fix this by either receiving an update within 24 hours, or by reinstalling the client.

Hopefully this shines some true light on an angry response.
Old 10/28/2021, 08:30   #9

fake reviews... admins pls....
Old 10/28/2021, 09:13   #10

Saladron i think youre mad that you couldnt make it work, its beta software, did you expect everything to be absolutely perfect? - theres a fair amount of warnings stating that its in development, not a alpha version - yes it can crash etc, but atm id actually argue its the best client out there for tbc maybe you should **** off to squirebot and see if they wanna babysit you?

I have been using WEPW for a couple of weeks now - and i really like this software, you do however need to have an IQ above 75 to use it but i think most of us can handle it - i even liked it enough to pay for 2 sessions now

Mr. Fade, is in fact the best support I've had on any bot client ever + hes a calm and chill guy, ready to answer all my stupid questions.

I have run 19 hour sessions and im sure it can run even longer - it auto resses, gathers, skins, repairs, sends mail - theres some good herb/mining leveling profiles included in the purchase - and the community surrounding the bot are also very active in sharing profiles etc.

Regarding the combat, use your brain - the combat rotation system hasnt been fully developed yet - so make a castsequence macro and youre good to go, not perfect but so far its fine.

The bot is new, but we have an active development team working on it daily - none of these reviews are fake we are all users of the bot - feel free to go in the discord to confirm this

Try it out, i like it.

Cant deal with beta software? then its not for you.

But dont get mad because you cant make it work - cause we made it work and its working fine
Old 10/28/2021, 09:42   #11

fake accounts fake reviewes, i dont read your **** im sorry for you *here since Oct 2021 and Jun 2021 with 1 Post* gg mate xD , scam other guys
Old 10/28/2021, 10:16   #12

Been using since they released the beta and just let me say...
Mr.Fade is decently active on discord, with only a few hours he's usually afk (devs need sleep too ��) but responds as soon as he's able. The other admin is semi active on discord and responds in the group, but won't take DM's (not that I can blame him, some people are just stupid. See above for examples)

Bot it's self performs well for what it advertises.
Are there bugs? Yes.
Are they being worked on? Yes.
Are there constant updates? Yes.
Are there some crashes? 100% but that's the joy of a BETA client.

Being able to make your own rotation with a lil bit of c# knowledge is fantastic, you can make some really complex scripts (my warlock rotation is a beaaast) and Syn listens to and tries to implement fixes to the combat API as soon as they can.

All in all a solid 9/10, can't wait to see where this goes.

For anyone that whines"awe no rep boohoo wahh", you can easily find me on other forums with this username where I'm a contributor+, with over a decade of Botting experience.
Old 10/28/2021, 10:26   #13

copy paste reviews from his discord... fake account.... fake review... admins ?!
Old 10/28/2021, 10:48   #14

Quote:
copy paste reviews from his discord... fake account.... fake review... admins ?!
This is not a fake profile im a real guy - i support this project - you couldnt make it work - thats your problem haha
Old 10/28/2021, 11:18   #15

Quote:
Copy paste reviews from discord? Kinda hard as I'm not even in the discord server

Where's the mods when you need them? This is obviously abusive behaviour and harrassment from a user that didn't get his hand held and **** wanked when he asked.
Closed Thread