Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

" best " rotation bot!

Discussion on " best " rotation bot! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 12/28/2020, 17:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Most GGLoader users were CE, Glad, and 4k+ io in Season 4.

HandsFree has monthly ban waves. They're good if you don't value your account, or are fine with making new accounts and gearing them regularly.

GoHandsFree has pretty good pvp stuff , but there are many banwaves , but i dont realy think its GHF fault , its because ppl put crazy settings in theyr rotation like instant kick wich is obvious as ****.
Old 12/28/2020, 18:09   #32

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufflon12 View Post
GoHandsFree has pretty good pvp stuff , but there are many banwaves , but i dont realy think its GHF fault , its because ppl put crazy settings in theyr rotation like instant kick wich is obvious as ****.
Non-pixel PvP bots are easily detected on WoW. Blizzard makes it a priority to target them regularly. Unless you're using private or pixel, you're not going to last more than a couple of months if you're lucky.

The vast majority of HF customers know that they'll be banned in a months time. They usually try to grind as quickly as possible to sell the accounts.
Old 12/28/2020, 18:38   #33

elite*gold: 40
Hello everybody,

today is a very important day for wow players.

Developers have managed to create an auto rotation bot that is 100% undetectable.

This has been successfully tested over several months.

Here's a sneak peek:

Step into the Discord server and create a ticket for more information.

See you
Old 12/28/2020, 18:55   #34

So for PvP it's HandsFree & GGloader? And they both seem to be detected quite often?

And regarding PvE i see lots of alternatives, but regarding it, i've seen something called " KFM " where do i get it?
Old 12/28/2020, 19:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynan View Post
So for PvP it's HandsFree & GGloader? And they both seem to be detected quite often?

And regarding PvE i see lots of alternatives, but regarding it, i've seen something called " KFM " where do i get it?
scriptvirt.com
its the same provider as gohandsfree
Old 12/29/2020, 06:05   #36

Quote:

HandsFree has frequent detections.

GGLoader has had one, 3 years ago.

HandsFree is going to be a substantial difference for PvP. Way better than GGL is going to be. With that being said, you can obtain gladiator with GGL. Last season, the community developer for rogue and demon hunter had most of his players obtain glad.
Old 12/29/2020, 09:32   #37

elite*gold: 527
-0x41^4- where you got the informations that HF would detected any month? Last Banwave was at January 2019 .. Idk where you have this Informations.. I think its almost a advertising from you ;-)

And yeah i play by my self with HF i know that it is UD ;-)
Old 12/29/2020, 18:34   #38

Quote:
HandsFree has frequent detections.

GGLoader has had one, 3 years ago.

HandsFree is going to be a substantial difference for PvP. Way better than GGL is going to be. With that being said, you can obtain gladiator with GGL. Last season, the community developer for rogue and demon hunter had most of his players obtain glad.
Not gonna lie the GGLoader site looks really poorly done, and it seems they only have rotations or whatever it's called for Classic and Paladin / Warriors? Any information on that?
Old 12/29/2020, 18:46   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetinator View Post
-0x41^4- where you got the informations that HF would detected any month? Last Banwave was at January 2019 .. Idk where you have this Informations.. I think its almost a advertising from you ;-)

And yeah i play by my self with HF i know that it is UD ;-)
They've had three waves in a year (2020).
I tried posting source to check but it keeps getting moderator confirmation flagged, but anyone can Google their history and find it.

Not to mention they changed their name and hid for a year because Blizzard was coming down on them so hard.

Quote:
Not gonna lie the GGLoader site looks really poorly done, and it seems they only have rotations or whatever it's called for Classic and Paladin / Warriors? Any information on that?
I don't know about classic I only use retail.
Old 12/29/2020, 20:20   #40

Quote:
I don't know about classic I only use retail.
I'm only using retail as well, but if you check on the site " rotation status " it only shows classic and two classes..
Old 12/29/2020, 21:01   #41

Quote:
I'm only using retail as well, but if you check on the site " rotation status " it only shows classic and two classes..

Under "ADVANCED" is where you can purchase whatever rotation you want.

They have "exclusive offers" and premium subscriptions, but I don't use any of those. I use normal.
Old 12/29/2020, 23:43   #42

Clearly -0x41^4- is a shill for GGLoader.

I gave it a try, and holy **** is it just dogshit. It doesn't even have all the abilities for you to use, so if you use a mimic addon it'll just get confused and break (i.e., doesn't have Arcane Explosion for a fire mage, lol what?)

It also doesn't use any covenant class abilities. So no, if you want to be competitive you need to **** off with BGLoader.

Go get a luaunlocker and use badrotations for pve or hf/squid/etc for pvp.
Old 12/29/2020, 23:54   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe132 View Post
Clearly -0x41^4- is a shill for GGLoader.

I gave it a try, and holy shit is it just dogshit. It doesn't even have all the abilities for you to use, so if you use a mimic addon it'll just get confused and break (i.e., doesn't have Arcane Explosion for a fire mage, lol what?)

It also doesn't use any covenant class abilities. So no, if you want to be competitive you need to fuck off with BGLoader.

Go get a luaunlocker and use badrotations for pve or hf/squid/etc for pvp.
For starters, I'm not affiliated in any way with GGL. I pay the same prices as everyone else, they don't give me anything, there is no pat on the back, nothing. Alike COD, I provide people with the best solutions that I have used, give my opinion based on experience and preference, and allow people that read my comments to make their own conclusion.

Next, the vast majority of GGL users were all CE in BFA, gladiator, and most of us reached 4k+ io (I personally was 5k on a fire mage and 4k on a resto druid). So, "if you want to be competitive you need to fuck off BGLoader" shows how little you know about the WoW cheating scene.

You clearly failed the setup process as everything you mentioned works without issues.

I assume you're missing more than 90% of your keybinds. I guarantee your bindpad is also missing 90% of the appropriate binds, and I know for 100% sure that you messed your binds up as you said it got "confused" which is a result of not binding correctly.

Further, I took a look through mimic's action, which I don't use myself because I prefer other community developers and mimic is considered a rotation helper, not a automated rotation, but nevertheless, it does indeed have Arcane Explosion so I'm not sure where you got lost along the way, but you definitely need to take a look at your binds because all signs point to user error.

Feel free to upload pictures of both to prove me wrong though. Otherwise, I suggest reading the how to tutorials or going into the Discord to ask someone for help.
Old 12/30/2020, 03:11   #44

> I'm not sure where you got lost along the way, but you definitely need to take a look at your binds because all signs point to user error.

GGLoader literally does not have the ability to bind Arcane Explosion for fire mage. How much harder is it to explain to you than that?

I literally can not bind an ability to my covenant class ability either.

> Next, the vast majority of GGL users were all CE in BFA, gladiator, and most of us reached 4k+ io

yawn. anyone can make baseless claims like that
Old 12/30/2020, 10:13   #45

i already postet ggloader is a ****** product and not worth the money