Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Avoid Dark Rotations

Discussion on Avoid Dark Rotations within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Avoid Dark Rotations

Hi, just a heads up to anyone looking to buy a script rotation to avoid dark rotations. Purchased a script mid oct, doesnt work at all, told scripter who told me he knew of the bugs and a fix is on the way. 3 weeks later no fix, paid 50 euro 3 weeks ago for a script that doesnt work, they know it doesnt work, they still sell it and after 3 weeks (*** knows how long it was broke before I bought it) not a single update.

Old 11/07/2019, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 574/0/0
Dark rotations is fine, you are just unable to configure it or you dont use a unlocker lol

Old 11/20/2019, 23:14   #3

Not the hunter classic, I can post screenshots from my PM chat on discord with the creater admiting it has errors that he cant fix? Rebecca kindly gave me access to her rogue after I messaged her about how bad the hunter is and unlike the hunter her rogues good.

So I stand by, defo do not buy there hunter classic. Ofc I know how to setup a simple script and yes I use EWT. Also I made my own hunter rotation (edited DMWC) that ***** all over DR Hunter classic. But I admit I couldnt make a rogue as good as rebeccas. Still the sheer fact that tangible took 50 for a rotation that he KNEW didnt work (again ive got pm convo from discord where he admits he knows about the bug and that he cant fix it and the reason why aswel just been reading through the chat). Yet the free DMWC doesnt have this bug and works so much better.

TLDR: Avoid DR Hunter, buy there rogue rotation instead. Even if that means rerolling.
Old 12/03/2019, 07:09   #4

Dude darkrotations is the best rotation bot out there.. u bought for 50 dollars.. its cheap man its lifetime.. still rebecca gives u here rogue so its verry kind of her.. so delete this tread its not nice

« WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs | Botten mit Zweitaccount. »