Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any private paid bots?

Discussion on Any private paid bots? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any private paid bots?

I have seen a russian botter on my server recently, he has been mining for the past 24 hours on my realm.

I am quite a large buyer of the ore he sells so I was questioning him on being my regular supplier, I imagine if I ask him about his bot programme he will stop messaging me so I've decided not to.

I am looking for a botting programme that is similar, gathering, it allows him to follow a route and occasionally diverts him but keeps him well within the zone. If any mobs attack him he fights back, then flies up and continues with his route.

I understand that public bots are no longer common, but I am struggling to find any mention of any private bots that are out there that have bypassed the recent safety methods Blizzard has imposed.

If you have any knowledge of any private bots that are from trusted developers, I would love a PM as to how I can get involved. This is for retail, not any private servers or patches less than the current 8.0.1.

Old 03/12/2019, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey mate, I am the owner and lead dev of a private BOT - If you would like more information please add my discord :

MrFade#5779

I am not too active on this forum hence the need for the discord.

Kind regards
Dupheadss

« Suche bot für Privatserver | Rotations Bots »

Similar Threads
[Buying] [PAID PRIVATE SERVER WORK] Evony Age 1 Private Server
06/15/2018 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an experienced developer to work on the completion of a multiplayer game server for Evony Age 1. This server would be designed from scratch and/or using a previously worked on emulator code (Spitfire) will leave links below. The following skills would be an advantage:- 1. Familiarity with the Poco library and github.com/chriskohlhoff/asio. 2. Ability to work with existing code. 3. Familiarity with the use of GitLab or similar. Knowledge of the following would...
is there any dragon nest paid hacks or bots
05/16/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys i search for any paid bots for dragon nest can any one help me ty
[Selling] [ANY PRIVATE SERVER]WoW Private Servers Gold/Items Shop [ANY PRIVATE SERVER]
03/19/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
So i got two exploits, one is goldcap exploit and the other is an item dupe, even soulbounds. I'm looking to start a shop where i sell gold and duped items for all servers. Prices will vary depending on the server of course. Minimum price for Goldcap is $10 Paypal Price will go up if the server is Blizzlike/Pandaria Add me on skype: youssefbaradie for further information and proof. I don't go first under any circumstances.
[B] US pre paid WOW [S] EU pre paid WOW
04/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
as topic says. a friend of mine bought by accident a US pre paid (30 days) but we are on EU real... somebody here who can swap or trade? -alex