Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for BFA grinding and/or gathering bot

Discussion on Looking for BFA grinding and/or gathering bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for BFA grinding and/or gathering bot

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned above, I'm looking for a grinding and/or gathering bot for Retail Server.
I know there aren't any public bots atm, that's why I'm looking for a private one. I tried it with EWT but it doesn't really work for grinding and gathering. So, if you have one or know one and you are willing to sell or share it with me, pls pm me. I'm willing to pay a good prize for it.
And pls no fake bots with viruses attached

Old 05/20/2019, 00:10   #2

I used to use grinding bots earlier. First several months everything was just fine, then one day I was banned for an inappropriate behavior or something. I am pretty sure bot was the reason for it, so I seek for other solution. That is how I found . Bizzard will never know you use it as they work very naturally. So, I'd recommend the service instead of a bot.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 05:15   #3

For anyone that’s hesitant on getting this - here is my short review of GMR (I use with EWT) - it is awesome!!! I’ve only used it for about 4-5 days but it has been running like a boss. I have it setup to run herbing and mining and great results. I work ALOT (50 hours a week +) and I run this when I leave for work and remote into my PC on and off to make sure it isn’t stuck or what not. Profile making is easy to do - it takes time to make a good quality profile/route but once you make one and tweak it where it doesn’t get stuck, it’s smooth sailing. Thank you for GMR/EWT for this! And usage on my end - about 6-8 hours a day. Thanks again and hope this help people decide whether or not to purchase.
This is there Discord:
Old 05/22/2019, 22:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davecursees View Post
For anyone thatís hesitant on getting this - here is my short review of GMR (I use with EWT) - it is awesome!!! Iíve only used it for about 4-5 days but it has been running like a boss. I have it setup to run herbing and mining and great results. I work ALOT (50 hours a week +) and I run this when I leave for work and remote into my PC on and off to make sure it isnít stuck or what not. Profile making is easy to do - it takes time to make a good quality profile/route but once you make one and tweak it where it doesnít get stuck, itís smooth sailing. Thank you for GMR/EWT for this! And usage on my end - about 6-8 hours a day. Thanks again and hope this help people decide whether or not to purchase.
This is there Discord:
You've spammed this a few times, it's kinda fishy

Old 06/13/2019, 14:40   #5

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 567/0/0

« Sanctuary Last beta post | Rotations Bots »