Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just bought GG Loader .

Discussion on Just bought GG Loader . within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just bought GG Loader .[UPDATED]

[I HAVE UPDATED THIS THREAD WITH MY REVIEW , CAN BE FOUND AS THE THIRD REPLY TO THIS THREAD]
SECOND UPDATE[ 28/12/2018] : See Latest post on the thread from me .[Same Page]
When i say Just , it has been 4~5 hours .

Cost me 67 Euros in total (about 7 euros as Tax, never knew illegal stuff and bots can be taxed)

I have been trying to get in contact with some one to activate the bot or get forum/discord access to actually see what i can do with the bot.Still no reply, might just be bad timing and am on the 4 Hours downtime they seem to have. Hopefully they help me out soon

Am planning to use it on my main account and get some PvE and PvP achievements. I am fully conscious about the probablity of permanent ban since my account has previously been temp. banned 2 times .(Gather Bot and think got reported)

If i get banned, i would most probably just buy a new account and play WoW classic when it gets released.

I will update this thread/post with my experience of GG.Loader as detailed as possible , hopefully it helps people on making the right decision since its not cheap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 16:41   #2

Actually 4-5 hours is normal respond time if you tried did it at night especially. Officially reglament about answer is 24hours but in real life it's much faster and mostly depend on online time. Leave your contact info in ticket system email to check what happend with you.
Old 12/24/2018, 22:26   #3

does the Story continue?
Old 12/25/2018, 09:48   #4

Ranty.

English isnt my Primary or Secondary language therefore i recommend readers to pace themselves and forgive my lavish use of punctuation marks.

This is a Review , a RANT-Y review. Its meant to help people learn a thing or two about the Bot from my view , i recommend people buying the Bot on Trial and make up their own mind about it.

I did get a reply and things got sorted out. I have used the Rotation Bot for a few days now.
And am fairly confident with what am about to say on the Bot, Pros and Cons.

The most important thing about detection :

1. The Bot is obviously 100% detectable , there are people being paid in Blizzard to protect WoW in particular , and a google search would lead them to GG.Loader and 70 Euros is nothing to look into the Bot to see if its worth their time.
Forget their advanced detection program gizmo,
Just looking into it would obviously make them realize what exactly to look for to Identify people that are using GG.Loader.

Tell Me When Addon is a dead give away and could be used as "one of the identifier variable" to find out who is using the bot (obviously there are other variables that they would have to analyze the data with)
B. Systematic key presses are easily identifiable as Non-Human user , do not want to go too much into detail about this.

My Conclusion for Worries about Detection/Ban/Suspension :

The Bot can be considered as "Soft-Core" botting , and maybe it is due to this that Blizzard might be un-willing to bring the Big Hammer down on it,
All it essentially does is Automate a SPECIFIC part of the game play in a Specific way. As for PvP (which i havent tried and dont bother to) i really dont think invested PvPers are that annoyed or worried about GG.Loader opponents and so there isnt any percieved threat from the Bot among the PvP community. Overall blizzard has incentives to not do bring down the Big Hammer , cuz Botters/Not they are still Paying Customers. If GG.Loader removed PvP option , they just might be completely ignored by Blizzard.
And lastly Blizzard as a company is currently going through "personnel" hardships and dont think there is any concerted effort to look into Botting for now.

Now for the Bot Itself

I used the Bot on my Druid , initially i wanted to use it for my Healing Spec, but ended up trashing all my heal gears thinking i would get good Residium to buy OP new gear , ended up with only my Tank Gear. Guardian Bear.

The Bot does what it is advertised to do VERY WELL

There are some issues which i faced which am not able to find good support and help, meaning i was offered some help by the Support team but it was basically inane and ineffective and i chose to not bother hassling them as am not positive that its going to give me any solution.

The problem is that the Bot combat routines has some issues using Interrupts and CoolDowns and Trinklets , this might be entirely just a Druid Issue , meaning that the profile is not Up to Date , patched up well e.t.c
Other classes might be having a good time .
I just dont know.

Lower your expectations :

The Bot is a COMBAT ROUTINE BOT , what it does is use the right spells at the right times to bring out maximum efficiency , you still have to do the other Important stuff of Choosing the right targets as well as move around properly and manually.

For a Tank the Bot is pretty much useless , considering getting aggro of the right targets on right times and USING DEFENSIVE CDs to absorb damage are about the main Function of a Tank and GG.Loader is not very helpful with both of that.

For a DPS
, the Bot can be of HUGE help as DPS specs depend on Combat Routines More.
For Healers
, sorry i have not used the Bot for healing , but considering how the setup works , it is going to be not a pleasant experience.

Again , i cant emphasize this enough , this is a Combat Routine Bot , all it does is use the CORRECT line up of skills on a target of your selection.
While it does have additional functions due to TellMeWhen Addon , its not really clever ,( I had to manually innervate people in raid and use AoE spell despite the Bot having function to do it for me , not to mention some CDs and Trinklets) Imagine frantically clicking on these to activate em , as its not easy to get your manual inputs over the SPAMs of the Bot.

In Conclusion:

I love WoW , but i see that it is unhealthy for me and me buying this Over Priced BOT is a good example for that , am completely fine with my Account being banned (infact am secretly hoping for it ).
This Bot saves my Laptop Keyboard from my violent hands, which i feel is worth the 67 Euros i paid .

Again the fact that add aditional charges saying "TAX" kinda amuses me (not sure if its true or not ) , but even if its true (more likely ) , the fact that a grey-market good is being taxed is funny as fk.
Old 12/26/2018, 04:03   #5

IKidUNot, Merry Xmas.
Thanks for your review. Don't be limited by TMW since its only one of 4 platforms on which specific dev works.

Quote:
There are some issues which i faced which am not able to find good support and help
Which supports did you contacted? If you would able to answer in PM it can help to improve quality of service. Actually support team is very strong way of project and always helpfuly if you have time to sort out the problem. Don't worry to wisp, its their goal to help people!

Quote:
as its not easy to get your manual inputs over the SPAMs of the Bot
You can use advanced macro with Queue system for any spells which you want to perform in the next gcd priority. However main conception here it was playing without Toggle, its even more comfortable than always being active through Toggle, so you can just hold down (or spam) running key without Toggle and unclick that to move your finger to anything else. Also you missed another valid option which has name "Pause" and which has 3 different modes to work: Toggle, Hold(spam), and Hold(spam)+Delay. So no issues with that so far.

Quote:
about 7 euros as Tax, never knew illegal stuff and bots can be taxed
Actually you can find your answer at site project inside User Agreement.

Quote:
you still have to do the other Important stuff of Choosing the right targets as well as move around properly and manually
Doesn't related for HealingEngine for healer specs, they know who to target with very smart logic. Also Balance and Unholy DK has multi doting features which can select right one target for that. About other specs, true, however how can you image that this can select better targets than yours depend on million situations? Do not overestimate the possibilities, let's not go beyond reality - its not possible to configure even if you're playing all your life on Druid with any lua unlocker or huge trafic server sniffer, but nobody don't forbidden you make own conditions which will work as well as you can configure it (its absolutely custom tuning for specific user's task)

Quote:
The problem is that the Bot combat routines has some issues using Interrupts and CoolDowns and Trinklets , this might be entirely just a Druid Issue , meaning that the profile is not Up to Date , patched up well e.t.c
Depend on into game toggles or wrong key preset. However can be issue due profile but I would recommend you contact to support to check and fix situation since its doable very quckly for any fixies here. Just don't be silenced with that.

Quote:
I had to manually innervate people in raid and use AoE spell despite the Bot having function to do it for me
Innervate configured for yourself only, you need take attention on macro or profile configuration to figure out how anything react. Regarding multi units spells, it has some trackers which can track friendly positions but is not well enough as it doing lua unlocker coz of main missed important staff - unit position protected function. However, don't forget that is not lua unlocker, its pixels which don't use illegal things such as: protected functions, anything with memory, dll integration or any kind of inject/modify game either its files. Unit positions exactly coordinates is not possible receive without any kind of inject/hack, which isn't using here and providing thereby less risk.

Quote:
Systematic key presses are easily identifiable as Non-Human user
Do you seriously think that there is a simple systematic spammer?

Quote:
1. The Bot is obviously 100% detectable
As it was said above it doesn't do anything forbidden by TOC. Regarding variables nobody don't forbidden you obfuscate or made own code on any own or custom addon if you claim about variables. You can look at BadRotations, they have same staff few years with different lua unlockers by the way, and they always received flags during kind of inject or integration. obviously and 100% are two conflicting antonyms. It can't be 100% and it can't "obviously" cause history of that taken action since Burning Crusade and public access since November 2017, if you're active member with discord channel or forum then you can meet people who here since that time. Nobody didn't received any weekends during all time. How? - Answer is kindly easy, enough to visit forum and understood that dev team is not focus only wow, look how long running Fortnite (for a moment this is the most reliable anti cheat in the world). Technologies and experience between developers is exchangeable and does not go beyond them. So this is hypothetically subjective your opinion and you have the right to have it but nobody didn't canceled reports which can make risk for you and that's why I don't say about absolutely safety but this has more things than other projects didn't had never for sure. I am sure on a long period of time it will change your view.

I just went to take a light for few moments by my opinion and don't plant a discussion on any account. It's great to hear such a review and I am glad that the purchase is worth its price and meets many of your requirements. In any case, I would like to contribute to the improvement and would be glad to communicate with you in skype or discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2021, 03:12   #6

how is this in 2021
Old Yesterday, 04:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubu69 View Post
how is this in 2021
Following.
Old Yesterday, 19:24   #8

bro stop spreading bullshit, i've been using ggloader since early legion not a single ban. I've been raiding mythic every tier and get consistent 90+ logs, with 2 rank 1 logs world.