Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GG.Loader expierences?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG.Loader expierences?

Hi guys,

does anyone has expierences with this combat routine bot?

Would be nice to know, if it works fine and if it is safe like they promise.

Greets

Cyrus

Old 07/21/2018, 15:10   #2

I've been using for 5-6 months now. Works great just gets a takes a really long time to set up.

But i've gotten 80-90% purple/golden parses on warcrraft logs with gg.loader using demon hunter rotation.

Old 07/27/2018, 18:51   #3

the gg loader rotation bot works realy great, the set up is not the easiest but u can handle it by yourself . if something doesnt work or when u have questions the support is always on.

the rotations are very good i used handsfree before but after the second i had leav it .the rotations have nearly the same performance u need to press more buttoms by ur self but if u one at least i little what u are doing u can easylie push rating whit it or do my+ / raids
Old 08/04/2018, 10:52   #4

Is it better than GoHandsFree Rotations on EWT?

Old 08/10/2018, 01:28   #5

better not cause handsfree use memory buts it very awsome for a pixel bot und it use no injection
Old 08/19/2018, 00:03   #6

GGLoader uses keyspammer to click spells on your action bar, which is an overlay program running along with WoW and as detectable by warden as any other cheat in theory. They got banned along with injection bots last winter in the very same banwave. Don't get delusional that a pixel bot is any safer than a secure injection bot, like gohandsfree. I see no reason to use a pixel bot, take same risk and loose a great potential that injection bots provide with all internal and external API used for advanced gaming. Sure for PvE it may be semi-equal but in PvP a pixel bot will never do even a half of what a good injection bot like gohandsfree is capable of.
Old 08/19/2018, 17:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naarian View Post
GGLoader uses keyspammer to click spells on your action bar, which is an overlay program running along with WoW and as detectable by warden as any other cheat in theory. They got banned along with injection bots last winter in the very same banwave. Don't get delusional that a pixel bot is any safer than a secure injection bot, like gohandsfree. I see no reason to use a pixel bot, take same risk and loose a great potential that injection bots provide with all internal and external API used for advanced gaming. Sure for PvE it may be semi-equal but in PvP a pixel bot will never do even a half of what a good injection bot like gohandsfree is capable of.
Naarian, a bad attempt to advertise handsfree which uses in the open access free EWT Lua unlocker. Your message does not include anything in common with what you wrote, it seems that you do not understand this because each sentence can be refuted. At least people run in crowd from handsfree because everyone knows that there is no protection there and it don't work well right now. Handsfree advertise as safe, but what is it safe if it use a shared platform for which there was once a ban. Don't compare GG.Loader with other pixel bots, its totally different things in security. Nobody don't forbidden you make screenshots, its allowed, and pixel projects do around same way. Lua unlocker is actually a useless thing since all that is there can be realized on pixels, just look how released in GG.Loader auto trap feature. I never meet people who told that handsfree better in performance if be honest, even if take a look on PvP side GG.Loader has several rank1 players. Do you want to know why and how? Simply, here is awesome community with several multi rank1 gladiators who always improve routines. Experience never lose another things and this is a difference a lot.

After this my message Naarian tries to propagate now the relative security of pixel projects in advertising, how funny it is

It reminds me of something screaming for help from a sinking ship
Old 08/21/2018, 20:20   #8

I don't want to keep this pointless debate with someone who barely understands anything in wow reverse engineering and relies on a chance rather than real knowledge. I don't just throw groundless words, on the contrary I only operate with real facts and disclose them to the public, so common fellows don't get confused:

GoHandsFree GGLoader
Website open sales date: 07/2015 12/2017
100% Safe: No No
Last bans: ~6m ago ~6m ago
False advertisement: No Yes
Advanced features: Yes No
Trial: 1EUR 10EUR
Price: 49EUR/class 59-80EUR/class
Subscription: No 10EUR/month/class
Update from Legion to BfA: Free 10EUR/class
Open forum: Slack channel No

And a little explanation for the table above for those who have time to read:
Old 08/24/2018, 21:32   #9

elite*gold: 150
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naarian View Post
I don't want to keep this pointless debate with someone who barely understands anything in wow reverse engineering and relies on a chance rather than real knowledge. I don't just throw groundless words, on the contrary I only operate with real facts and disclose them to the public, so common fellows don't get confused:

GoHandsFree GGLoader
Website open sales date: 07/2015 12/2017
100% Safe: No No
Last bans: ~6m ago ~6m ago
False advertisement: No Yes
Advanced features: Yes No
Trial: 1EUR 10EUR
Price: 49EUR/class 59-80EUR/class
Subscription: No 10EUR/month/class
Update from Legion to BfA: Free 10EUR/class
Open forum: Slack channel No

And a little explanation for the table above for those who have time to read:
First of all when you speak about FACTS. Here a small reminder. Just scroll a bit up and you can see vouches from customer which already claimed to use it for month without any bann or detection. + here on epvpers and other forums there is no complains to 2.Even your site opened sales on 2015 which was the prime time for all lua unlocker you proove nothing. You had serveral detections + your product is dead since almost 1 year. About price...yeah its more expensive because the dev time is much higher then lua coding. I would always pay more when the product last longer. About advanced logic what you mean by that? I can send you serveral proofs about 99% logs with ggloader in pve and serveral videos on high mmr with ggloader aswell. End of facts from my side you try to twist for customers. Bye
Old 08/24/2018, 21:39   #10

elite*gold: 29
i use GGLoader for months now too no bans or warning. Right now because of the new addon not all routines are up2date but thats normal you cant have every routine godlike in the first 2 weeks. i dont care what it costs because its safe. i didnt saw any report in the forum or discord that anyone got banned or anything. And the best thing if you have any problem the support is almost 24/7 online and helps you via teamviewer.

You need some time for the first configuration but after you understand everything its done in a few minutes.
+++ GGLoader great product
Old 08/25/2018, 02:23   #11

I've been using GGLoader for a few months now and I've gotta say it's pretty much the best on the market at the moment. I only use it for PVE so I can't comment about PVP, but the routines are top notch and the support is incredible. Once you have any kind of issue, one of the support team will respond within minutes. The community is also really friendly and help out each other a lot. Like Tack said it might be a bit confusing at first but you learn everything quickly, there are video guides on how to do everything, and even if you don't there's a lot of people ready to help you out. It might be a bit expensive but the developers put so much work into it that it justifies the price. I'm very happy I ended up buying it
Old 08/25/2018, 18:01   #12

I thought my unbiased post would close the topic, but it seems you really try hard to parry the true facts with fakes and deceit. I only appeal to those with at least 2-digits IQ to trust the proved data given and use your common sense when you read this thread. I am leaving this corrupted place and see you at GoHandsFree website and our community chat channel if you are interested in real firsthand experience
Old 09/07/2018, 05:58   #13

How is GGLoader for healing in PvE? I only raid and M+, I don't do PVP. What is best healing routine?
Old 09/08/2018, 17:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerokus View Post
How is GGLoader for healing in PvE? I only raid and M+, I don't do PVP. What is best healing routine?
Holy Paladin routine is the best as far as now.
Old 09/12/2018, 22:56   #15

elite*gold: 3
Lot of twist here, so I use both and Ayni and Naarian are both good guys, talked to them personally.

It is just the difference in what you want. Ayni's Pixel Bot work really great and I used it long time. Sadly I duped Gold and got perma-banned on all my Accounts.

After I got ripped, I just decided to go and try out Hands-Free since I prefer to play Healers and healing with Pixel Bots isnt that satisfying. (It work no Question, but LUA Bots just have this little extra's)

So it mostly depends on what you want to do, really.

Don't blame each other, you both has good working stuff and I am happy you both guys exist (and the EWT guy)

So yeah, for most PvE/PvP I would currently prefer GGloader and for pure PvP HandsFree.

My Opinion. So yeah, just decide what you want to do

« Pirox profiles | Suche FishIt Free »