Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

special deal on fly bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
special deal on fly bot

If you currently use Any wow bot that flys and mines. You may come to the goldfarmbot.com site and get a 2 for 1 membership. Pay for one license and get 2 its a life time license to =)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Really signed up User can profit from the special offer too ?

BTW there are still unanswered questions from me in the glider forums about "your" product.

And i cant see thr "lifetime" in your licence system, once the Battle.net Account is banned, the product is worthless, because you bind your software on an battle.net account.

Old   #3

unanswered questions ok since you want to take off the gloves and try to make me look bad here you go

At least we dont use a fake tripwire system that got um how many banned? even after warden updated you let your product run for a week?

Its lifetime to battle net account that is right if they are banned they willl need to buy anouther license.

but they can use one battle net say if they have in theory 10 wow accounts on one battle net with one key for 15 usd.

Also there is no lifetime in your license system wow wont last forever. It is for the life time of the account that is how our license works for this special 15 usd for 2 license cant beat that.

Hell I even heard you wanted to try this program Bossland is that not true?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
unanswered questions ok since you want to take off the gloves and try to make me look bad here you go

At least we dont use a fake tripwire system that got um how many banned? even after warden updated you let your product run for a week?

Its lifetime to battle net account that is right if they are banned they willl need to buy anouther license.

but they can use one battle net say if they have in theory 10 wow accounts on one battle net with one key for 15 usd.

Also there is no lifetime in your license system wow wont last forever. It is for the life time of the account that is how our license works for this special 15 usd for 2 license cant beat that.

Hell I even heard you wanted to try this program Bossland is that not true?
lol hes the owner of the greeeeaaattt gatherbuddy xD an sure he want to make everything bad

flame inc

Old   #5

hehe soon wybot in english to on my friend site =)
Old   #6

kalamadeq, I'm sorry for this, but have you considered using Mmototus? Its free, it has a real active warden monitor (something neither yours or wowbuddy has) and works flawlessly.

No limits on account usage.
Optional 'donation' extras.
Friendly and active support/forums/developers (who arn't chinese...they actually made their own bot).

I can't see why anyone would pay $15 for something that is already available, for better, for free.

No offence intended, but you could give people 100keys for the price of one, it still wouldn't be worth it.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeranor View Post
lol hes the owner of the greeeeaaattt gatherbuddy xD an sure he want to make everything bad

flame inc
And now rephrase this in proper english, thanks.
Old   #8

Price:
MMOTotus is free but we do accept donations.
You will only be able to run one instance (session) of MMOTotus without donating. We need to enforce this as we from the 23 to the 31 of September had 18.1 GB of traffic on our server from the bots looking for Warden updates.

ya ok well nice masking free under donation clause.
Old   #9

1 instance of their bot with warden protection = free
1 (or now 2) instance(s) of your bot, which is without any form of protection = $15

The 'donation' is only to unlock the 'map' and 'multiple sessions' (which your bot doesn't even have!) If an account gets banned with your bot, then its game over! You won't even allow the customer to use their $15 on another account. With Totus, you can use it on any single account you wish. You are promoting your product (which lets remeber you didn't even make, you're just a reseller) as 'lifetime' but fail to mention that its bound to an account. Meaning that if it gets banned, the money has been wasted.

Also, good people will gladly GIVE a donation for good, well recieved, well supported, well protected bots. I have no problems with them asking for dontations. I'd rather give them $100, than be forced to spend $15 on your product, no matter how 'good' it is.

No thanks. Good luck, but I think you're about 8 months too late.
Old   #10

thats ok soon wybot will be all english then you will BEG for it

hmm I think I will try that mmotus thing and see if there is infact a connection that is always on to the so called warden protection and let you know what I find.

Its funny how mmototus or whatever finds ever post I makes and trys to make us look bad.

you cant win mark my words =)
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 2,006
Omg, you fail with AionBuddy and now you want to fail with your wow stuff? c'mon...

And btw, Wybot is already in english, nobody wants your ****, we all remember that ip log incident...
/end rage

The website does look nice tho
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post

hmm I think I will try that mmotus thing and see if there is infact a connection that is always on to the so called warden protection and let you know what I find.
Naa + Ultimateparadox > You.

sorry.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
Omg, you fail with AionBuddy and now you want to fail with your wow stuff? c'mon...

And btw, Wybot is already in english, nobody wants your ****, we all remember that ip log incident...
/end rage

The website does look nice tho
none huh already english WOW where? I am not talking about a hacked version with resorce hackers I am talking FULL quest process list. Thanks please show me o wait you cant. IP Log was hacked from my system hence the reason it has been deleted from any place that guy that was posting it could find.

BTW I am not the one selling the english version wowgremlin is I have no time to get swamped by 10000 people wanting his new version but he does.
Old   #14

Received Thanks: 2,006
Your English confuses me.

But how are you going to get translated wybot? a lincence costs 25K $ and if you don't buy a lincence it would be illegal just like the version I use. I don't think you will ever get the money to buy a lincence and then i wouldn't buy it from you anyway... You have litteraly no support, you don't even speak normal English (not saying mine is better) and maybe you should hire somebody to make a good and secure sms for your site.

These are just suggestions, i'm not offending you in any way xD.
Old   #15

you know everyone will come up with a different number. As far as the wybot goes yes the license has been delt with and wowgremlin will be selling it. My main things is farming wow gold which I am going back to. Also as far as my support goes I am on 16 hours a day on msn I teamview to peoples pcs to get them started if they need help. Keep in mind I am on chinese time so its sometimes hard to be around when people want me to be.

Also I dont think you are offending me your just voiceing your opnion which is great I like it =)