Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoD Money Making: How?

Discussion on WoD Money Making: How? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy WoD Money Making: How?

Hey dear Forum,

I have now returned to World of Warcraft, and botted quite a lot back in MoP.
Back in the days, I earned my gold with simple mining.
My question is now, how do you earn gold in this expansion?

What profiles and professions are you using? I am very very happy for every answer, since I feel completely lost in this expansion.
Old 01/20/2015, 11:05   #2

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 1,895
There seem to be a few ways:
- dungeon grinding
- skinning
- old content gathering
- junkbox farming
Old 01/20/2015, 23:06   #3

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 266/0/0
change your human skin into chinese and mass farm stonecore with boost accounts paid with stolen credit carts and sell your gold for 0.2 on ebay....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2015, 07:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by retDPS View Post
change your human skin into chinese and mass farm stonecore with boost accounts paid with stolen credit carts and sell your gold for 0.2 on ebay....
Besides the fact that you are kinda racist. They currently use legitimately paid accounts from us and other account sellers, because they can be used much longer than fraud once. Of course some still use Credit Cards, but so are plenty of Germans and other nationals.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2015, 10:15   #5

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipalot View Post
Besides the fact that you are kinda racist. They currently use legitimately paid accounts from us and other account sellers, because they can be used much longer than fraud once. Of course some still use Credit Cards, but so are plenty of Germans and other nationals.
thats nonsense. track the stonecore bots. they don't last longer than 10 hours. in this 10 hours they made 20k gold. Next aspect is the wingclip. they fly thrue walls.. and it is not 1 or 10 account, there are 100s of them on each and every server.
they are fraudulent accounts. That has nothing to do with german or another nationality. I am not sure they are chinese, usually this kind of internet criminality is based in eastern europe countries led by ukrain.
Old 01/21/2015, 10:36   #6

I know the Stonecore Bot Profile with Teleport Hack, I even bought that thing. They call it Honorbuddy Helper.
Basically you set HB to CR, without movement. The "Helper" ports you around and HB kills everything.

I sell about 500 Accounts each day to Chinese alone, because they need a legit purchase to be able to trade. The fraud payment will only let them play, but not trade for a certain amount of time (in that time they would get banned anyway).
They then use some fake Creditcard Data to upgrade and boost the Chars, that is sad but true. Last week blizzards Systems failed, they were able to upgrade the accounts with fake Credit Card data and instantly use those accounts. Our sales drop to 0. Luckily Blizzard fixed it after 2 days.
Thanks
1 User