Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anthrax - 100% out of process wow bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anthrax - 100% out of process wow bot

Hi.

I noticed that you do not have a short description of my World of Warcraft bot on your forums

Me and my team have worked on something refreshing in the World of Warcraft botting software, a pure and full out of process World of Warcraft bot, and the last days evenements (the warden is becoming more active than usual, targeting injected bots) prove that we might have been right

Anthrax is an full out process World of Warcraft botting software, that means that we are out of the Warden scope, the game memory remain untouched.

What does it mean ? :
Anthrax is out of the Warden's scope, to keep your account as safe as possible.

Why ? :
Me and my team we believe that Out of Process botting is the best way to keep undetected. I mean, Why not play as a regular player if you can do ? Why Inject moves, click to move in the air (what the hell?) when you can do this naturally ?
Stating this, we decided to create a nice and simple tool to help you levelling and farming in the safest way possible.

What does Anthrax do ? :
  • Fully Out Of Process
  • Game / Warden monitoring 24/24h (keeping an eye on this is always a good idea, even for us)
  • Natural interactions with mouse and keyboard
  • Fully background enabled on all tested system (from windows XP to Windows 8.1 Update 1)
  • Vendor / Mail Profiles
  • Flying mount farming
  • Unlimited sessions (run as much Anthrax / games you want)
  • Full C# API for developers enthusiasts. (Custom classes, Plugins...)
  • Custom Classes
  • Mouse interaction possible on ALL frames of the game using API.

Freebies :
The following functions are free, you can use it without any subscription (only register on the forum) :
  • 3D radar
  • 2D radar
  • Fishing bot
  • DPS bot (SPQR)

Download :

You can have a free demo for a few minutes by registering an account on our forums
You might have questions, I'll be happy to help you here or on our website / forum :

Old   #2

have seen several posts complaining about advertising and newsletters from anthrax Bot despite they never registered to their side. Would advise to watch which personal details you' ll provide them.

german translation:

Ich habe in letzter Zeit häufiger Posts bezüglich Anthtrax Bot gesehen, in denen die User sich über ungewollte Werbung beschwert haben. obwohl sie sich niemals auf irgendeiner Seite registriert haben, die mit dem Anthrax Bot zu tun hat, waren sie auf der Verteilerliste.
Ich würde jedem raten darauf zu achten, welche Daten ihr ihnen überlasst.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Julian Bosch und Nomowana!

Sehr tolle Arbeit! Unglaublich! MUHAAAAA!

Ich kenne die ganze Geschichte und weiß auch was die treiben, das schreibe ich hier aber nicht rein.
Wer die Augen aufmacht dem wird ein Licht aufgehen!
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dergringo View Post
Julian Bosch und Nomowana!

Sehr tolle Arbeit! Unglaublich! MUHAAAAA!

Ich kenne die ganze Geschichte und weiß auch was die treiben, das schreibe ich hier aber nicht rein.
Wer die Augen aufmacht dem wird ein Licht aufgehen!
Julian is a close relative to me since like 8 years, what the point, Mike D is another one and I do not see what is wrong to have friends. Guys that complains about newsletter have subscribed to one of my websites a some point (glider, ppather, profiles, omegabot, and others, all related to botting), I have a strong user base since years doing support for several botting software, I used it. They can un-register, all emails have a unsubscribe link.

Old   #5

Geil da hast du ja gut was zusammen geklaut
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonowmana View Post
Guys that complains about newsletter have subscribed to one of my websites a some point (glider, ppather, profiles, omegabot, and others, all related to botting), I have a strong user base since years doing support for several botting software, I used it. They can un-register, all emails have a unsubscribe link.
as said. its a warning and its good to have it as first comment, i think.

users should be aware that their data is possibly saved for years and used for other marketing campaigns than for the product they signed up for.

The un-register link is necessary by law, so good for you to have it in. Thank you very much for that.