Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Awesome WOW Assistant

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Awesome WOW Assistant

AWA is headless WoW 3.3.5 client. Open for suggestions.

Fast FAQ:
Q: For which versions AWA Bot is working?
A: For now only WotLK (3.3.5) is supported. All versions will be supported in near future.

Q: Why headless bot (AWA Bot) is better than any DLL injection/3rd party hack tool or retail WoW client?
A: Well ... You can bake your own packets with it. Warden can't see $hit, cause ... well you bake the CMSG ("Client-to-Server-Message"), and Warden will tell (still in development) the server - "everything is fine here, no bots or hack tools". Most of the private servers DO NOT use Warden functionality yet, but THEY WILL in near future. With DLL injections or any kind of 3rd party software you risk ban, while AWA will handle Warden appropriately. Resources. As far as I calculated, AWA (without maps (yes THERE WILL BE 2D MAP/USER INTERFACE), and any other graphical tweaks) is running as low as 15-20 MB of RAM, while retail WoW Client is about 450-550 MB (depends on OS, CPU Arc, PC Spec, Loaded addons and so on) - you do the math about retail WoW Client with DLL inject/3rd party hack and AWA resource usage.

Q: What AWA Bot can do?
A: For now (AWA Bot 0.1) it logs in, and sniffs all incoming/outgoing traffic and parses it to human readable form. You can select server, realm and character you want to use. Still working on better auth mechanics as you MAY NOT log in from first try. The max tries I saw are 9-10, but you eventually log in. Increasing the auth packets timer for sending will prevent ban (some servers are using 5 times bad login in a 10 seconds period of time, and ban the account for 10 minutes). Packet sniffing filters.

Q: What AWA Bot WILL do?
A: Hm... That's the 100k gold question right? I want my joker - help from the audience. YOU will tell me what's good and what not. What I think to implement in it is:
- 2D User interface, with:
- Map;
- Player location (represented by any token/icon/arrow);
- Near NPC's location (represented by any token/icon/arrow);
- Bag/Bank interface;
- Player and target NPC HP, Mana (standard WoW interface);
- Community automation. I will make interface about bot's actions, based on user submitted "scripts". You want Herb Bot? Great! Download "Herby Durotar Any level Hunter" from "User Submitted Automation" and run the bot. You want Skiner Bot? Do same as above, only different search criteria Party healer bot? Item re-stock buyer? Dungeon grinder? Endless possibilities ...
- Exploit DB - I'll try to gather the best working exploits and implement them in AWA Bot. You won't need WPE anymore - use defined exploits here, or do and test your own one, by baking custom packets.
- User-override will allow you to get instant control over your toon.
As it is work in progress AWA Bot, it will grow with other functions which are not yet clear to me.

Q: 3D engine?
A: No.

Q: C#? You said C#? Hm... Cross-platform??
A: NO! For now ... Depends on the "demand". As person I have needs, and those needs in our current status are involved with money and time. I have time. You want to play 2D WoW on your phone? Hm... PayPal is your (and mine) friend!

Q: And all this is for free?
A: Of course. IT. WILL. BE. ALWAYS. FREE!

Q: This sounds awesome! How I can contribute?
A: Making forum as we "speak". There you can share your thoughts about AWA Bot. The other way of contribution is by donating with PayPal.

P.S.: the ~healme command didn't work - it's made for priest only (for now).
EDIT*: Added video
Attached Files
File Type: zip AWA Bot 0.1.zip (619.5 KB, 11 views)

Old   #2

Scans

0/50

0/21

0/40

Old   #3

hello

Hello,
I can assure you, that AWA Bot is not a virus. Of course the final decision of using that software is yours - do what ever you want. Will upload video later, with some basic functionality.

PS: what FUD means?

EDIT*: laurenz1337 do you really think I'll make wow client-server auth mechanics, packet parsers and all other stuff, just to sniff someone's password for private server? I REALLY have higher purposes than that ...
Old   #4

I am just posting the scans.

Old   #5

Appreciated. Can you post any suggestions? They will be appreciated too.

EDIT*: what FUD means?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunak View Post
Appreciated. Can you post any suggestions? They will be appreciated too.

EDIT*: what FUD means?
1) How About you make a Programm that help with professions? The User get the Mats for level a profession from 0 to highest level of the profession.
And your Tool level the profession up to the highest level?

2) FUD means that a malware cant get detected by a antivirus scanner, if a trojaner (or other malware) canīt get detected if antiviruses scan him, you say its "Fud".
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
1) How About you make a Programm that help with professions? The User get the Mats for level a profession from 0 to highest level of the profession.
And your Tool level the profession up to the highest level?

2) FUD means that a malware cant get detected by a antivirus scanner, if a trojaner (or other malware) canīt get detected if antiviruses scan him, you say its "Fud".
OK, thanks for the clearance about FUD. As said - there is no point to invest 3-4 months of time and programing just to make sniffer. I am working on the "script" part. It will be more like triggers/events (if anyone has used StarCraft/WarCraft map editor - it will be the same interface) submitted by users. So if anyone makes prof lvling "script" it will be available. Check site at least once a week - will try to update the program at that rate. Thanks for the suggestion, it will be in the program.