Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a BOT-PC-System, some questions!

Discussion on Need a BOT-PC-System, some questions! within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Need a BOT-PC-System, some questions!

Hey guys, i have some questions for an adequate bot-system.

I want to run about 8 to 15 bots at the same time. Therefore i do need a better computer, as mine isn't good enough for more than 4 - 5 bots. Improving my PC is no option (not enough ram-slots, max 8Gb possible...), so i think the best would be to purchase a new one.

Now, my questions:
1. what should i look out for exactly or is anyone able to give me a link to a complete PC that would fit?
2. i think i'll need about 16GB, what should i take into consideration? Ram? GPU?
3. Something like this, but i dont think i'll need 4 cores, mhh. =>

You can answer in german too.

Kommt schon Leute, etwas Hilfe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad System Engine (SSE Server) - How To's, Questions, Discussions (Emulator)
03/31/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 427 Replies
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9628/tablexi.jpg Victoria and IRIS Servers Emulator are available for everyone. to get it visit www.sse-server.pl Details: Following are details of the gameplay.
LoL Referral System: Questions and Answers.
05/23/2012 - League of Legends - 16 Replies
So, last 2 weeks i saw lot's of same questions, most of them were stupid but anyway they were. So i decide to create a library where will be all that common questions. When you have a question - post your question below, English and Russian questions supported and when we've got an answer ill add it to the head of topic. 1.So what's about referral system? What is it?
(Questions) New Gacha System Tips please..
12/12/2011 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Okay, Hello guys.. This is my first post so you know what that means right? Rightt.. I'm a noob..:D So, i guess you knew that if i said 000k that means 000thousand or 000.000 (I just remind you)... Back to the topic.. What i want to ask is how can you get easy gacha? I mean, normally in GCID (Indonesia Server), you will get level 70 gacha full set with 900k or more.. But my friend in game said that he got level 70 gacha full set with only 400k.. And my other friend in game said that...
Questions Oto Pot System and Pet System
11/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello epvp.com i have some questions . how can i find oto pot system and pet system in metin2 pserver. can you show the topic for me ? thanks for your help