Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Easy WoW Toolbox - 5.0.4

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy WoW Toolbox - 5.0.4

All Credits are going to reliasn.
Zunächst mal: Das hier ist aus dem sagenumwobenen OC Forum. Ich möchte es nur mit euch teilen, da ich es hier noch nicht gesehen habe. Ich selber habe noch nicht alle Features des Bots getestet, zumindest aber einige und die Funktionieren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliasn
After a lot of testing, I guess I'm good to release my bot. My intention with it is to basically gather all programming knowledge I learned recently and then put all of it in a "toolbox", where you will find many tools, some useful, others not that much. So, let's go for the features:
Fishing Bot - normal fishing and fishing pool farm
Profile Maker - Use this to record in a file a path with all the coordinates that you run through in-game
Run Profile - Set your keys, choose your profile and you are good to go!
Gathering - Support to herb and mining (beta)
Simple key spammer
Auto-Update
Beeps if there's a player near and targetting you
Smart Targetting - No need of /tar macros - Just set the Target Last Target key

Main Window

Fishing Bot
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
If you use the left option:
Keys used: macro with /cast Fishing, Interact with MouseOver and Lure key
Details: Enables AutoLoot automatically.
Usage:
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set your keys
3 - Start
If you use the right option, you must set not only the normal keys for fishing but also those used for farming, such as combat keys, mount, rotate key, etc.

Profile Maker
Keys used: None
Usage:
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set the desired distance between "waypoints"
3 - Press record and run through the desired path. Make sure you press Stop somewhere close to where you started.

Run Profile
Keys used: key with /tar macro, mount key, Interact with MouseOver and the Combat keys (which you set at the Configuration tab)
Details: Enables ClickToMove and AutoDismountInFlight automatically.
Usage:
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set your keys and the desired modes
Rare Mob Mode - If you target a mob, the bot will run after him and kill it no matter the distance you are from it.
Static Mode - Useful if you want to spawn camp a mob. DO NOT use Smart Targeting. As soon as your macro finds the target, the bot will go after the mob to kill it.
Melee Mode [Optional]

Gathering - Herb/Mining
Keys used: Same used by the Run Profile. Combat keys in case you are engaged in combat, MouseOver, etc.
Usage:
The way it is set now is more complicated. The way my Gathering works is: it scans the memory for a certain object and no matter the distance that you are from it, it will go after the object. To scan the object, my bot uses the Model ID. So, in order to customize to your "needs", you may need to use the Object Spy located in the bot. With the Model ID that you get from the Object Spy (or scroll down if you need help on how to use it), add it in the Objects Tracked tab and SAVE the Config! Like I said, this is still under testing and might be very buggy if you don't set up a nice profile. However, if you set everything fine, you may make 30k per day like a friend of mine that is using it.
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Add the Model IDs of the objects that you want to track
3 - Set the keys and choose the profile (for testing, check the list of profiles linked below)

Configuration
Tab that contains all the keys used by the bot. In order to set them, just click over the box, it will pop another small box to type the key you want to set.
Available keys: all numbers and letters, F1-F12 keys and all NumLock keys. If it appears a small square inside the box of the key, then you probably used a key that is not supported.

Objects Tracked + Object Spy
Use these tabs combined to get the info about the object/unit that you want to farm. This is mainly used for Gathering and farming Fishing Pools. All you need to do is Mouse Over the objects(mainly) or units that you want to track. Get their model ID and add it in the Objects Tracked tab.

Extra
Keys used: F3 and F4
Usage:
1 - Attach to WoW and press Run
2 - Use F3 to start the MouseOver key spam (100 keys/sec) in the position of where your mouse is. Press F4 to stop it. Also another not customizable, but I will change this in the future.
I mainly created this, because I'm a Flag Carrier in Rated Battlegrounds. So it's quite useful when doing a flag swap, or even to spam a certain ability.

Authentication
There is none. Don't worry about this now.

Observations:
- Only works with WoW 32-bit
- You MUST Run it as Administrator
- I'm pretty sure extra DLLs or other stuff aren't needed to be downloaded.
- Changelog located inside the bot
- This bot ONLY works with WoW 5.0.4.16016

To-do list:
- Smarter combat

Profiles I recorded for testing - Right-Click and Save Link As to download them.
  • -

The problem with my profiles so far is that... well, the bot will run it, will pick up the first coordinate in the file and run there. It is not "smart" (yet) to detect if he is close to another waypoint. Therefore, when you guys run the above, just let the bot follow his path at the start and help him a little by avoiding obstacles in his way

Last Update: 09/03/2012

I know there are many other better bots out there with better support and efficiency, but understand that everything I've done so far has been a personal challenge.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

sick! ty mate

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Does this work with the latest 5.0.5 Patch?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

yes, it does.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by abwesend View Post
All Credits are going to reliasn.
Zunächst mal: Das hier ist aus dem sagenumwobenen OC Forum. Ich möchte es nur mit euch teilen, da ich es hier noch nicht gesehen habe. Ich selber habe noch nicht alle Features des Bots getestet, zumindest aber einige und die Funktionieren.
i was thinking about giving some help with this if u gave me a copy of it and i could work on it too cause i could help u to make this a lot better should make a tab for rare mobs for farming mounts and combat so u can set pretty much everythign in your tab and make a class tab for everyone for using profiles... message me ill be willing to help you out on this
Old   #6

I'm having trouble using the fishing addition, I have completed the suggested/required steps but when I click "start" it goes into an endless loop of casting, any suggestions?

Tags
easy, easy wow toolbox, ewt, toolbox, wow