Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment?

Discussion on Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment? within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment?

Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment? What's the punishment for botting for first time offenders, second time offenders or third time offenders?

I only bot for pve but I see people botting in wsg, ab, eots and av. I'm really scared to bot for pvp since I have a lot of level 70 characters, I don't want to be perma banned.

Some people have lots of guts. They openly bot knowing people will recognize they are botting and report them. They have no fear. I really want to know whether they are really smart or really stupid. So what are the consequences exactly? Maybe I'll bot in pvp too.
Old 11/27/2008, 03:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecity View Post
Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment? What's the punishment for botting for first time offenders, second time offenders or third time offenders?

I only bot for pve but I see people botting in wsg, ab, eots and av. I'm really scared to bot for pvp since I have a lot of level 70 characters, I don't want to be perma banned.

Some people have lots of guts. They openly bot knowing people will recognize they are botting and report them. They have no fear. I really want to know whether they are really smart or really stupid. So what are the consequences exactly? Maybe I'll bot in pvp too.
I have over 5 characters to 70 and i've been botting pvp and pve almost everyday, u must be very unlucky to be spotted and if they ban you they will start with a small ban for the first time, if ur lucky and permanent after 2 warnings
Old 11/27/2008, 03:37   #3

I have several 70s also.

But my question is for pvp.
I want to get the "conqueror" title so I want to bot. It is very likely that other players will notice me if I bot in wsg and ab. AV maybe easier since I'm horde but I don't know about wsg or ab.

Should I do it?