Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question: Glider registered settings - How to become less detected.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question: Glider registered settings - How to become less detected.

Hi everyone.

I have just bought, and registered Glider.

I am levelling my Alliance Priest, have downloaded profiles for botting (Does anyone have any suggestions for good Alliance Priest bot? I'd love to know thanks =) ). I want to make it harder to detect that I am using Glider for levelling, and I would like to know if any of you are experts at setting up the "configuration" settings in all the tabs so detection is less possible, and the bot acts more human. This also includes advice on "Keys.xml" and the others.

Can anyone help? I will return the favor for anyone who needs help with something else.

Thanks.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi there.

Do you have Glider Elite? You can make your bot look more humalike if you use Pather (only works with elite). You can also edit the Keys.xml - so you do not use the standard actionbarsetup.
I would also recommend to name your glider like a normal program like avast.exe or Winrar.exe or something.
Never glide in a crowded area and mark everything in the Detection tab what will let look your bot more humanlike.